Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Volume up breast augmentation review

배디핑핑 2011-05-24 (화) 14:54 13 Years ago 2730
I was planning to leave a review as a person who went to Seongyesa before surgery and developed my dream by looking at other people's stories and photos. I was planning to leave a review, but now I have time to write a few words. ^^ I heard everyone is posting photos... a photo of a breast without a face. I'm only uploading it, but I was a little embarrassed so I tried to take a picture and upload it, but I couldn't bring myself to post it, so I'm leaving a review in writing. I was a working woman and I was on vacation! If you are an office worker, you worry and worry that it would be a shame to take the most awaited vacation. For a year, I dreamed of surgery while reading reviews of Sungyesa, until a friend told me that I could have surgery on the weekend without vacation and go to work on Monday... The first day of surgery! As expected, I felt a little uncomfortable because it was surgery, but everyone said I had blood bags, so I think it was more comfortable because I didn't.^^ Now, I go to work and am working hard to show off my natural breasts. Now my natural breasts have become my charm, so I'm waiting for my summer vacation to come back soon^^ Next time, I'll take good pictures again and leave a review with only before and after pictures! Those of you who are worried like me, take courage~^^

Comment 4
삐용삐용삐 2011-05-24 (화) 17:40 13 Years ago Address
수술 하시고 잘되신거같아 부럽네요^^ 수술을 기다리고잇는 저로썬 ㅎㅎ 수술방법이랑 보형물 종류 등이 궁금하네요..같은 직딩녀이지만..전 휴가를 내서..부럽습니다..휴가없이 출근도 하시고..
pcpink 2011-05-27 (금) 01:01 13 Years ago Address
진짜 주말에 가능해요?
정보 좀 주셔요...
ahifls 2011-05-31 (화) 23:08 13 Years ago Address
정보좀 부탁드려도 될까여 휴가 5일내고 수술하려는데 넘 휴유증심할까, 아픈거 보이면 남들이 눈치챌까. 한달은 븟는다던데 일주일쉬고 회사나오면 넘 힘들지않을지 걱정이 넘 많아요 정보좀 주세요.. ㅠㅠ
pomy1234 2011-07-16 (토) 21:25 13 Years ago Address
정부좀 주세요 ㅠㅠ 저도 휴가 일주일내고 하려고하는데...
Prev  Next  List