Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Breast surgery finally!!! Today is the 2nd day. I just want a cigarette.

싹퉁은 가라 2011-05-22 (일) 15:31 13 Years ago 3684
This is the second day after breast surgery. I have no sensation in my right nipple. ㅜㅜ The breast size seems to be the same. It was strange, so I went to the hospital and asked while putting on a bandage, damn it !!! Originally, it was a pair, so I decided to put 275,250, but I put 250 on both sides. It would have been strange if I had put it like that. Even now, whether you look at it or touch it, it's clearly the same.. After a difficult decision, the surgery... All of a sudden, I want a cigarette. If the swelling goes down, the size will get smaller... Oh, pissed off!! The blood tank isn't full, but I put something like a draining tube under my chest. Yesterday, the left side was bleeding profusely. I also did belly button surgery, but it failed the other day, so I did it twice.... I made a square. They say it will get better with time, but I don't believe it anymore... Woah ㅜㅜ I can't even tell anyone about the surgery, so I'm going to regret it here for a while in case I'm going to explode. I'll post a picture when I get back to my senses. ..

Comment 7
내가최고얌 2011-05-22 (일) 20:43 13 Years ago Address
Heck... How is it? After surgery, my belly button got prettier.

coccoc 2023-09-18 (월) 06:20 10 Months ago Address
어디서했는지 알려주실수있나요??? 전 배꼽 다시 손봐야할것같아서여 ㅠㅠ
삐용삐용삐 2011-05-23 (월) 11:54 13 Years ago Address
No matter where you do it, does the areola feel a little dull soon after surgery? Oh, if it's 250, do you like the size..? I'm on my way to 250.. but you'll be pretty.. don't stress too much and cheer up ㅠㅠ
싹퉁은 가라 Writer 2011-05-26 (목) 07:21 13 Years ago Address
The areola sensation seems to come back little by little. It was 5 days after the surgery, but I should have done something big. It's smaller than I thought. It seems to be much less as the swelling subsides. The doctor says it's similar, but... I don't like my belly button, and my chest is still bleeding.
삐용삐용삐 2011-05-26 (목) 14:07 13 Years ago Address
really? Is it bad to prevent complications from getting bloody? They said they were trying to help with surgery recovery by pulling it out. They say they usually do it for up to a week.. They say it's like that.. I hope you recover quickly.. Ah, 250 is small.... I'm going to do 250. It's going to be different, but I'm also worried. I wonder if it'll come out as much as I want.
싹퉁은 가라 Writer 2011-06-01 (수) 02:05 13 Years ago Address
Piyong's surgery day is coming to an end. It's harder to wait before doing it... Cheer up. I hope you will be pretty .... It's the 11th day as of today. I go to get my armpit stitches removed in the morning. The nipples are perfectly matched like strabismus. The size is also bigger on the left. The armpit side is wrinkled, and the surgery scars are visible even when the arm is lowered. I took a lot of pictures and couldn't post them. I want to lie on my right side, but I can only lie on my left side. ... We still have a long way to go.
삐용삐용삐 2011-06-01 (수) 10:51 13 Years ago Address
It's only been 11 days, so it's going to get better.. Ah, it's really a long way to go even after breast surgery.. I'm worried that I haven't even started yet. ..I can tremble...
Prev  Next  List