Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I was teased so much since I was in school that my nickname was gum ㅠㅠ It got worse after I graduated from middle school to high school.. Those who know me would know ㅋㅋㅋ When I hit puberty, my friends' breasts grew bigger and bigger, but mine just stayed the same... I never felt my breasts growing. I thought about it for over 10 years and decided that if I got the surgery later when I was older, it would be too hard, so I should get the surgery while I still have some stamina!! I really wanted to get it done when I was young ㅠㅠ I should get it done when I'm still young... I read a lot of reviews while I was looking through the list of hospitals . I don't know how many messages I sent ㅋㅋㅋㅠ I checked the reviews as much as I could for the shape, consultation style, etc. and went to the places I liked the most for consultations. Among those, the director of the place I got the surgery at was super kind~ and while consulting with the director, I knew that I had to get it done here. I don't have much money and I'm very thin, so other hospitals were really conservative and only recommended small sizes, but the director here said that it would fit my body type!! The largest size!!! So here!!!! I wanted to try it on , but it wasn't so burdensome or weird that I would look embarrassed, so I set a surgery date right away and they explained to me one by one which implant would fit me . I was worried until the very end and decided on Motiva!! After the surgery, I was honestly scared and sad so I cried.. It was difficult to move for about 3 days and it was a bit tough, but when I saw my breasts on the 4th day, I thought, oh,,, I'm glad I did it. It's been a month now, and I cry just thinking about it...ㅋㅋㅋ Before, I couldn't even dream of wearing tight clothes or clothes that were low-cut ㅠㅠㅠ These days, I'm so happy that I can wear them with confidence!! My friends all said it went so well and asked where I got it ㅎㅎㅎ I'm really, really happy these days!!!!
Written by
App

Comment 11
노멍 2024-09-12 (목) 17:26 5 Days ago Address
Wow, it's pretty... Where did you get it done?

흐아흐잉 Writer 2024-09-13 (금) 10:36 4 Days ago Address
A note!!
난이나나 2024-09-12 (목) 23:18 5 Days ago Address
The chest line is so pretty!!

흐아흐잉 Writer 2024-09-13 (금) 10:37 4 Days ago Address
Hehehe thank you~~
쵸재깅아시죠 2024-09-13 (금) 16:23 4 Days ago Address
Natural and pretty ㅋㅋ
피야오리양 2024-09-13 (금) 19:40 4 Days ago Address
It's pretty. I wonder where it was made too.
비크치 2024-09-13 (금) 21:10 4 Days ago Address
Even though she's wearing a bob, her cleavage is so prettyㅋㅋㅋ
케로피중사 2024-09-13 (금) 23:59 4 Days ago Address
How many cups did it go from one to the other??
뿡빵사니잉 2024-09-15 (일) 21:33 2 Days ago Address
나도 어디서했는지랑 금액 궁금해ㅠㅠ
여우기린 2024-09-16 (월) 12:38 1 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Heureux 2024-09-17 (화) 21:07 9 Hours ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List