Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Breast Augmentation (Mentosmus) Day 1 Review!

밍미미미미밍 2023-08-23 (수) 19:21 1 Years ago 2600
Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
12345 만원
Days
1 days

Yesterday (8/22), I finally had breast surgery done with my own money at Kirin Plastic Surgery, which had been a complex issue for 30 years! I also received a lot of help from this app and uploaded the information sharing motivation for the surgery. Since I was young, I was stressed because my breasts were too small for an AAA cup, but I don't have the confidence to go to a wedding dress fitting before my wedding next year. I have a steel mentality, so no matter what I go through. I've been trying to solve it, but my breasts are hereditary, so I can't solve them. Ugh, I went to the fitting, got my breasts again, and thought about being sad at home, so I was stressed and looked into surgery... haha. Actually, I looked into several hospitals, but there wasn't a hospital that 'I liked' . I didn't like places that were too aggressive in their sales, telling me to pay a high price even though it didn't fit my breasts, I didn't like places that promoted kindness rather than the details of the surgery, and I didn't like places that only promoted prices rather than expertise! So I set my own standards and got to know the hospital. I saw it :) Criteria for choosing my hospital 1. Professionalism of the doctor in charge 2. Non-excessive sales, I don't like places with too much talk 3. Is there good communication with the manager 4. Explanations based on facts, I don't like vague things 5. Friendliness is the only weapon Place _ _ Good points (same order as above criteria) 1. First of all, there was a teacher who only focused on breasts, so he looked at me and gave me a clear solution. 2. There was no sales, I tried various things and mainly explained which one was right for me, and there was no pressure for a down payment. I signed a contract because I liked it! 3. Manager Heejin is the best
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1199)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
Ss233
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
염라대왕
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
10 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
10 Days ago
요서
Breast Augmentation (Mentosmus) Day 1 Review!'s Reviews More (10/1199)

Comment 7
디부 2023-08-24 (목) 00:23 1 Years ago Address
I'm going to have surgery soon and I'm nervous. I hope it goes well!
태햐 2023-08-24 (목) 12:31 1 Years ago Address
I did it on the 4th day.. It really hurt less than I thought/ It was a reoperation, and I almost died when I had it the first time, but I had the reoperation at a breast hospital, and it really was less painful than I thought. It's a shame that it's smaller.
하유미헬 2023-08-24 (목) 16:44 1 Years ago Address
I'm going to do it soon, but I'm so scared ㅠㅠ
욕심쟁이1224 2023-08-25 (금) 00:41 1 Years ago Address
I hope Haeyoung settles down nicely on Saturday too.
dY소소 2023-08-26 (토) 22:49 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
roseroro 2023-09-15 (금) 07:51 1 Years ago Address
혹시 만족하시나요??
ㅠㅠㅠㅜ 예약금 넣고고민중이라ㅠㅠ
모든게딜레마 2023-11-03 (금) 21:26 10 Months ago Address
그지.. 친절보다 잘하는게 중하지
Prev  Next  List