Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1234 만원
Days
3 days
I had no interest in breasts, but I wanted to have surgery when I was 20, but I was scared at the time and my family was conservative, so there was a lot of opposition, so I kept putting it off until later. But one day, a friend of mine had breast surgery and it went really well. When my friend tried it at a hospital, I decided to go and get a consultation! The doctor here is famous for breast surgery, and looking at the reviews, the shape was pretty, so I decided to get surgery here!  Before receiving the consultation, I was nervous because the director said that the director was blunt, but the director only said what I needed, so I was actually happy. The director was also very pretty and kind, and it was nice that he listened to what I had to say! I was worried about the bottom joint and the bottom joint, but I heard that the bottom joint recovers to normal life a little faster. I chose it! Finally, the day of the surgery came!! I was so nervous and scared, but it was comfortable because my boyfriend came with me. I arrived a little early, waited, changed clothes, took pictures, and received the doctor's design. From then on, my heart started pounding so hard. Now I'm going to the operating room to get an anesthetic injection. The nurse made sure the injection wasn't too painful and treated me warmly because I was scared, which put my mind at ease haha. The director of the anesthesiology department came and I fainted right after that. Then, when the surgery was over, I felt something in my chest and it was very painful. I went to the recovery room and lay down with the help of the nurses. They warmed the bed, but my body was shaking and I was in pain, so tears came to my eyes. It was a bit difficult to get up from lying down on my own, and my chest muscles were tight in everyday life. I felt like this was being used a lot. There are still a lot of inconveniences, but I'm hoping it will get better over time.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1199)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
Ss233
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
염라대왕
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
10 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
10 Days ago
요서
Sevin Sublimity Breast Surgery Review Day 3's Reviews More (10/1199)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List