• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I had Motiva breast surgery.

더나은내일로 2024-06-28 (금) 14:36 1 Months ago 1891
Hospital
어반성형외과의원

I had the surgery in early April, and now it's been over 2 months. I'm regretting it, thinking I should have done it sooner. When I decided on a breast hospital, I was worried about general anesthesia, but I was relieved to hear that the director of the anesthesiology department would still be there, and I was relieved to receive post-surgery care and safety. Because the system is so good, I decided that I could receive it safely if I did it here ! It wasn't that I didn't have breasts, but I wanted big breasts and I really wanted an i-shaped bone. I tried all implants, including Motiva and Mentor Smooth, and decided to go for it. Motiva was an implant that was expensive but had no drawbacks, so I decided to go for it! I went in with 285cc on each side through the base incision. They said there would be relatively less pain and faster recovery with the base incision, so I had it done. I was worried about the scar, but they said they would make it small so it wouldn't be visible and they would suture it with dermabond. So now, about 2 months after the surgery, the upper convexity is still there. It's a little bit there, but I'm still managing it by wearing an upper band. It'll go down soon, right? It hasn't been long since I used it, so the feeling of touch is coming back, but in the case of Motiva, it takes about 3 to 6 months for it to feel like real skin, so I'm waiting. I think one of the things that everyone is curious about is pain. In my case, it doesn't interfere with my daily life right now, but I feel a tingling sensation every now and then. I think this will get better as time goes by. As long as you don't overdo it, there's almost no discomfort. There! Even so, I asked the hospital , and they explained well that it is still a phenomenon that can still occur and that it will become easier as time goes by, so just wait . I am receiving CAPS and high-frequency treatment consistently for follow-up care, so I think my recovery will be faster!

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List