Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Bone dry liver surgery review

봄생봄사 2024-02-28 (수) 10:11 5 Months ago 1656
Dr.
이무영
Hospital
에스엠성형외과의원
g Even though I haven't had any fat on my upper body my whole life, I don't really have any. My ribs were visible and enlarged. I didn't have any breasts either, so I had breast surgery after much deliberation. The place where I had the surgery was done by a single director, and he meticulously checked my size before and after the surgery to the nearest millimeter. After speaking and consulting, I felt confident and had the surgery without even thinking about it! The implants were made with Motiva, and it has been half a year since the surgery. The feel is as good as the Motiva, and the after-care was thorough, so I think it came out well without any side effects! People around me tell me I'm really pretty, so my self-confidence goes up, and every time I put on clothes, I check my chest size first before buying them... Actually, Motiva is so expensive that I debated with Sebin . I guess the expensive ones are worth the money... haha.

Comment 5
Sunghyungg… 2024-02-28 (수) 13:10 5 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
여진이임 2024-02-28 (수) 16:21 5 Months ago Address
I too am a skinny liver ㅠㅠ
하윰잉 2024-02-29 (목) 15:59 5 Months ago Address
Wow, I'm so jealous. If I can see the bones, I'm not worried about Ripling. ㅠㅠ?
seungblly 2024-03-02 (토) 14:20 5 Months ago Address
I'm also very skinny ㅠㅠ How many cc's did you have? Did you do it with the Motiva demo?
yaiyaiyaiy… 2024-03-13 (수) 19:00 5 Months ago Address
부러워요ㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List