Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Jumo, here is the 2nd month review of Motiva~

중독이야 2024-02-19 (월) 13:52 5 Months ago 721
Dr.
이무영
Hospital
에스엠성형외과의원
Here’s a review of my second month of breast surgery! In fact, it's become so comfortable and natural now that I don't even go to the sex artist I used to visit all the time. I came here because the reviews were very helpful when I was looking into things ~~~! Until the 2nd to 3rd week, I had trouble using my arms and living my daily life, so I really thought it was for nothing. But from the first month on, everything in my life just became easier, and I felt satisfied when I put on clothes.. very lol. Sugoi ~ Only people who have had surgery will know this. ㅠㅠ My clothes are on a completely different level from the mulberry bra I used to wear.. Now I can do everything except sleeping face down! Sometimes, I seem to forget that I had the surgery. After a month, the feel of my breasts is changing day by day, from really thick to soft. I wonder what it will be like in the third month haha.. haha. I got it from ㅇㅅㅇ and was recommended Motiva Full 375, but I was afraid it would be too burdensome. I did it, but I regret going with the size recommended by the director. Haha. If I go back to before the surgery, you'll stop me then.. ~ The surgery is important and the aftercare is important, but I really think who does the surgery is the most important. And breast surgery takes less time. That statement really resonates with me.. haha

Comment 4
1별별 2024-02-19 (월) 15:21 5 Months ago Address
부럽당 고생했네 예사야!1
강해져랏 2024-02-20 (화) 17:00 5 Months ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋ재목웃기네
이나콩 2024-02-21 (수) 15:52 5 Months ago Address
하 나도 하고싶어 ㅠㅠ
seungblly 2024-03-02 (토) 14:41 5 Months ago Address
나도지금 모티바풀 355랑 375중에 고민중인뎅ㅠㅠ 결정이 힘들어
Prev  Next  List