• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

6-month review

한또히또 2024-02-14 (수) 15:40 6 Months ago 642
Hospital
에스엠성형외과의원
I was always stressed because I had a skinny body and even less weight in my upper body, but I made a big decision and had the surgery. Before the surgery, I was worried about how skinny I looked, but after the surgery, my clothes have improved a lot. No matter what clothes I wear, they all look good on me. I'm so excited that I'm just going shopping haha. Clothes I couldn't wear before. I'm trying on a lot of clothes. Maybe it's because I don't wear revealing or tight-fitting clothes yet, but my friends who I see often don't know yet and just ask me if I want to change my underwear because I have a good body . I was really scared of pain before the surgery, but fortunately I won pain-free surgery. There was almost no pain, just muscle pain, and since I used a recliner chair, I barely felt it. It was almost a tolerable discomfort. However, I was worried that my breasts would look bigger and more prominent because my body type is asymmetrical, but the doctor told me to wait 6 to 1 years to determine the shape. I said yes, so I'm still waiting. It's been a little over 6 months, but my left breast, which was small before, seems to be bigger and my right breast, which was cut, is actually smaller. The scars are fading little by little and the feel of the breasts seems to be getting better little by little. My breasts are getting bigger and the overall shape is getting better. I'm greedy for my body, so I'm working out hard for the first time in my life. I'll try wearing pretty clothes in the summer.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List