Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
123 만원
Days
84 days

Mento Smooth 3 month review! Originally, I should have gone to the hospital to see the progress last month, but the time wasn't right, so I decided to go this month, so I'll have to listen to the professional details, but I'm very satisfied:) I'll attach a picture! When I went at the beginning of the 2nd month, they said that my sense of touch was returning much faster than other people! They said that the scars would get softer from the 3rd month onwards, so I apply the ointment provided by the hospital every single day. I don't give massages separately, but since I exercise regularly, I think I'm getting softer faster than other people. My boyfriend just says that you are like breasts now. They say it doesn't look like they've had surgery lol The people of the state are so pretty and they say that it went well, and they're jealous! Even if you just wear clothes, there are many times when you can feel the gaze of women ^^! The uncomfortable thing is really ha~~~ I don't have it, but it's full of good things.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
미유밍
Mento Smooth 3rd Month's Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 2
초코스콘123 2023-06-13 (화) 16:33 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋ기린 요즘 광고 너무 심하다
이거 필터링 안 해주나..

그리고 이런 글 쓰는 분들 양심 괜찮은가??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
이 플랫폼에는 책임감 있는 분들이 많은데
돈받고 사진 복붙해서 후기 쓰는 사람들 때문에
신뢰도 확 떨어짐
제발 양심 좀 갖자

예뻐지자용 2023-06-26 (월) 01:09 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List