Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1234 만원
Days
11 days
On days 1-3, it was a little difficult to use my arms, but my elbows rose above my shoulders and I was able to do daily activities!! It was difficult to get up from lying down, but I got up on my own!! Instead, I stacked pillows behind me and lay diagonally or slept like that. My tops became sensitive, so it was easier to just wear the upper band and take off all my clothes!! The area around my ribs was a little swollen and bruises were starting to form. Days 4-7 There's still a long time left, but the shape is getting more natural, and my breasts, which were once plump, have become a little softer and the upper bulge is still there, but it's gone down a lot compared to the first day! ! I am getting more comfortable using my arms and my chest still feels heavy when I walk!! After the stitches were removed on days 8-11, my daily life became much easier, perhaps due to my mood!! If you do a lot of activities, your physical strength may be a little difficult, but you can do most daily activities, and the use of your arms will become more natural. Although it is not a perfect hurray, it is possible!! As each day passed, I could see the shape of my breasts becoming more natural and my body felt really comfortable, so it was amazing and I thought I should have done it a long time ago!! I hope it becomes more natural in a month.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
미유밍
Breast surgery review's Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 1
뽕하 2023-04-04 (화) 16:07 1 Years ago Address
헐 너무 축하해! 비용은 할인 이벤트 있었ㅇㅓ?
Prev  Next  List