Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It wasn't a particularly difficult breast case, but it was a small breast with no upper breast completely. They said I could choose any 63 implant for the ribcage, so I put 350cc of Mentor Extra. It's an arm joint . The hospital recommended about 300cc, but I decided on the maximum . After listening to the doctor's advice, the height was medium height and I was satisfied with the size , but I thought the shape would be pretty even if I decided to go with the lowest height. So I had the surgery and it seemed like it would guide my greed for the height of the implant. I'm 100% sure I had the surgery because my breasts were sticking out too much, even though I have thin bones. But of course. I think it would be better to have surgery, but if I could turn back time, I would do it with a lower armpit scar. Everyone has different armpit scars, but I thought they would just go away, but the scars are so bad;;; Don't be like me, everyone takes good care of themselves. If you go to an open breast chat room, everyone takes good care of their chest and recovers quickly! I decided to just get the scar laser for a month, so I have a bad look. Let's take good care of it in the beginning :) I also take capsular contracture medicine well haha. This is a bit expensive. If you use a corrective bra that touches your bare skin, you can wear something like a cotton T-shirt, Airism, or Heattech and top it with a bob. You can wear it . I was very good at bobs in the beginning, so there was no fallout or implant movement. It was difficult to sleep on my front for a month. Sometimes I sleep on my side at a 45 degree angle;; haha ​​After the surgery, the fit of my clothes got better and I no longer have to insist on round tees, so I'm going for it. do
Written by
App

Comment 2
까칠레나 2023-11-06 (월) 17:40 10 Months ago Address
That’s right, management is important.
ㅍㅈㅇㅁ 2024-08-26 (월) 01:55 23 Days ago Address
레이저받는게 원래 한달간격아니야?? 더수시로받아야해?
Prev  Next  List