Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

How are breasts that are just 2 weeks old?

키랑윤 2024-07-13 (토) 23:17 1 Months ago 2827
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It's been exactly 2 weeks, and I've received Caps twice! Since I had no pain, I was able to wash my hair and walk around well from the day after the surgery . Before the surgery, I was an A cup wearing a 5cm blouse, but now I have a big bump without the bulge. People don't know if I had surgery at all,,, I have a slight concave chest, so there were big size restrictions, and I'm a D. I wanted a fancy cup style, but requested a full C. Actually , I thought the bigger it was, the prettier it was, and I don't really know the difference between C and D cups haha . After just one week, my breasts got too close together, so I wear a Uniqlo wireless bra instead of V-fit and do a massage to bring the space between the breasts apart. The problem is,,,He said he had severe uneven breasts. I put in about 50CC different sizes, but now there seems to be a difference in the size of both sides. My mom and boyfriend found the side that put in the smaller one right away. I don't know if it's because of the swelling or if it's enough to tell the hospital. How are my breasts? ?? Will the grass seeds come out? Are they uneven?
Written by
App

Comment 8
로제떡볶이냠 2024-07-13 (토) 23:53 1 Months ago Address
The right breast looks a bit different, whether it's because of the lowering or the size of the prosthetic mule..!??

키랑윤 Writer 2024-07-14 (일) 00:32 1 Months ago Address
I think it's because the right side is 50cc larger. I don't think it's bottomless. Everyone says the right side is bigger.
디카페인콜드브루 2024-07-14 (일) 13:38 1 Months ago Address
As soon as I saw the photo, my first thought was ‘big’! I didn't think it was a pair, but after seeing what you said and looking closely, the one on the right looks bigger.
ㅌㅂ 2024-07-14 (일) 16:32 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
은율릴리 2024-07-14 (일) 17:27 1 Months ago Address
There seems to be a slight difference, but I think you'll only be able to tell for sure once the swelling goes down. But I think it's only noticeable if you look closely.
애플라잌피치 2024-07-15 (월) 17:06 1 Months ago Address
It always looks different in pictures, but in reality, I don't think there's a big difference! It doesn't seem like it's something to worry about!
ijhd 2024-07-15 (월) 20:25 1 Months ago Address
I think it will be pretty when the swelling goes down.
유미007 2024-08-03 (토) 03:20 19 Days ago Address
아직은 시간 지나봐야 알 거 같은 느낌이용!!!! 붓기 빠져봐야 알 거 같아용
Prev  Next  List