Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
After thinking about it a lot for 8 years, I had surgery this time! What I couldn't do even in my early 20s, but now that I'm almost 30... hahaha, I once put down a deposit and canceled it, and I went to about 15 consultations over 3-4 years. Each director really recommends different sizes, and the taste?? I should say that, but the breast shapes designed by the directors are quite different. First of all, the feel is more important than the size, so I put the same size on both sides with Menek 240cc. The most important things I thought about when considering 1-I hope it doesn't show much of the surgery to the touch or the naked eye, natural volume (that's why I said I'm satisfied with B ~ Full B) 2- Presence of CCTV 3- 4- Whether or not there is general anesthesia (I didn't want to have surgery at a hospital that provides sedation) 5-Post-surgery care * If an emergency arises, be sure to ask the hospital when considering how to handle it!! Specifications are : ribcage 71cm -----> 71cm, upper circumference 80cm ---> 86cm, height 165cm, weight 53kg , slightly new breasts, a little more cut on the left breast, but the sizes of Mentor, Motiva, and Sevin, which are commonly available, have all grown and decreased around 30cc. But in my case, there was only about a 15cc difference on the left side, so if I didn't care too much, he said it would be better to make it the same size. When implants of different sizes are inserted to improve asymmetry, the worst case scenario is that the small breast becomes larger than the other breast after surgery. So, during the consultation, 1) 210cc / 240cc                       2) 240cc/ 240cc                       3) 240cc / 270cc are checked. I tried both, but I liked 240 the best. Maybe it's because I'm too greedy about the size, but even though it's been 4 weeks, it doesn't feel like a bouncy ball and it's quite soft when I massage it, and the upper bulge is disappearing day by day . There's not much pain, but I sometimes feel a slight tingling or lumpiness! And what's so fortunate is that I've been feeling my nipples and breasts since the day of surgery, and other than a slight decrease in sensation under my right nipple, everything else feels the same as before the surgery!!! My cleavage hasn't come together yet, but now when I sit down or touch it when I stand up, the area underneath my nipples feels a little fluttery, and I think it'll happen if it goes away by 3 months. But the only two things that stress me out are when I lie down on my bed ㅜㅜ In the first month, what size and implant was put in is a hard rocket launcher??  If so, when will it become natural?? I also read that some people don't say anything because it feels natural to lie down,,,, And when will the swelling in my stomach go away?? I'm naturally prone to swelling, so after surgery I gained up to 4kg and then lost it again. Now, my weight is almost back to my previous weight, but my waist, which was originally 24 inches, is now 27 inches, so I'm a bit stressed... I feel like something is flabby on top of my original body?

Comment 12
찌니콩 2023-07-04 (화) 13:13 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 꼼꼼하게 돌아다녔다...15군데...그리구 사이즈도 진짜 적당하게 잘 넣은것같애 ㅠㅠ 난 과하면 좀 부담스럽겠더라구....나중에 사진도 올려줘 궁금하다! 그리구 멘엑이 모티바보다 부들부들해??? 나는 모티바만 생각하고있었어 ㅠㅠ

boki Writer 2023-07-04 (화) 15:36 1 Years ago Address
진짜 말 그대로 모티바는 쫀쫀, 멘엑은-물컹? 인것 같아!
상담 갔던 곳 원장님 중 한분이 상성에따라서 보형물 촉감도 봐주셨는데, 사람마다 어울리는 보형물 촉감이 있다고 하셨는데,
내가 멘엑 고르니까 살성에 맞게 잘 고르셨다고 말해주셨어!
자기 뱃살이랑 가장 느낌 비슷한거 고르면 된데 ㅋㅋㅋ
보석같은진주 2023-07-04 (화) 13:29 1 Years ago Address
멘엑도 촉감이 좋은가부다
워닝럽 2023-07-04 (화) 15:00 1 Years ago Address
가슴후기 진짜 많이 올라온다 ㅠㅠ 지방이식보다는 보형물이 좋긴한가봐 부작용도 적구
하린harin56 2023-07-04 (화) 23:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

boki Writer 2023-07-05 (수) 00:00 1 Years ago Address