Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

It's been 3 months since the breast surgery (no photo)

아름답고싶은여자 2009-12-19 (토) 14:26 14 Years ago 1941
I posted below. now. It's been 3 months since her breast surgery. Armpit incision, Kozel 275. Thoracic cavity wide, inward, with some bones, flesh. It's the flesh that feels stabbed. Armpit wound - still about 3 cm, traces. It's red. The blood bag hole (wound) is also red, and it is said that it will take a year to completely disappear. Now I try not to be seen even when I go to the bathroom. Chest sensation - Sometimes I scratch because I'm itchy. Really..is this close? Even if you scratch it, it doesn't feel cool. My senses were a bit numb. If you push hard. It hurts too, but It is lower than the feeling before surgery. The feel of my chest- I'm obsessed with it for some reason, I can't stand it. it should be soft to the feeling. Even in my sleep, I'm casting. This is where the strength of the arm goes down. So that's what I found. Lie on your stomach and press hard with your body. And intermittently. by hand . Even when going to the bathroom. Jojo Jojo, I don't wear wire underwear yet. sometimes. My chest is tight. if you feel like Squeeze. amain. curl underneath. go upstairs Although there are times when the arm makes a crunching sound. I think it's better than a hard chest. I'm trying. It's still not like mine. ㅋ Breast size- height, 156~7, weight recently 47 (I think I may have gained more...) Han. It's a skeletal body. I also have some thoracic cavity. The bones also went inside. really. Perfect for men's chest. It was the same. chest mammary gland. itself did not exist. Even if you put 275cc. A full A-cup / insufficient pi-cup, Emepil underwear filled with two or three mulberry silicones that were filled before, 70ab , 70c, 65c 70b. Try taking off the padding and wearing it again, it's a bit small. Should I say that the cups are a bit lacking? Nipples slightly protrude. what. Is it like wearing underwear? I've never had big breasts before. When I put on the underwear I covered again, it was awkward haha ​​At first, I wanted the c-cup of my dreams.. just. Rather than a pretty chest that gathers in the middle. It is a natural shape that spreads a little to the side . Not too big either. It's not too small either. It's a shame, but it's a hundred percent. I'm just rationalizing myself and making up my mind. Don't blame the chest -_- and the waist. Let's lose some flab.. still. It's a lot of money, but it's not that big of a chest. I am comforting myself thinking that my body is in balance . actually. There are many more uncomfortable elements. You have to pay a lot of attention too. Just because you're good at something blindly doesn't mean you're good at everything. Finding the right hospital for you is the most important thing. Management is also important. when doing surgery. with anesthesia. peeling off And a size suitable for the patient. appropriate. A good doctor is important, right? Especially exfoliation... I think this is important. The other day at a massage shop. Someone had an operation with table salt. implants. It's because the peeling was too big. I lie down down to the bone marrow. Growing up. going up He said he was afraid that he would climb over his shoulder. An employee at the shop once told me. Well, that's not quite right. when peeling I need to make the scars less so that there will be less contracture, and I think the implants will settle in nicely (personal opinion) anyway. rather than natural. Fake tea is very good. But this satisfaction is better than nothing. Yes, Mani Anker. A bikini or underwear, and. No more mulberry when dressing. Relief that the sweat band will not come out. underwear. Put a silicone pad in it. Weighty, if you throw off your underwear. chin. As much as it sounds.. it's good that it's not like that again.. and confidence. I'm going to spend all my money on surgery, but I'm going to get dog hair. I'm still satisfied. and. Do it in a strong tone. Find out. because everything is good than everything is fine. A hospital that suits me. That's the most important thing. Your choice matters. (You can't be too dazzled by the words here and there) After surgery. sick struggling for a while Although it is. Time passes quickly. And if you want to do it, you have to be determined and do it. Surgery is surgery. Isn't that as simple as double numbers? ^^ About a month later. When it becomes more natural. I'll post a picture then. After losing the belly fat;; i posted it before or just beautiful It's not like that. just. It's just the right chest.

Comment 5
샤방공주 2009-12-20 (일) 11:22 14 Years ago Address
Congratulations.. Applause for the surgical courage~ clap clap clap~~ Please help me take pictures of pretty breasts later~ Let me know the hospital information and prices...
Talon 2009-12-22 (화) 07:36 14 Years ago Address
Thank you for your enjoyable review of Gusu.
아름답고싶은여자 Writer 2009-12-22 (화) 11:19 14 Years ago Address
Yes hahaha, taking pictures is about honing your skills. I want to get along well. I'll do it again next time~
민둥 2009-12-23 (수) 21:47 14 Years ago Address
I appreciate your courage ㅠㅠ
gwlswls 2010-01-11 (월) 00:12 14 Years ago Address
Honest work...I enjoyed reading it
Prev  Next  List