Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Does it take half a year for your chest to stabilize?

사모예드어 2023-12-28 (목) 13:48 8 Months ago 5076
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

Next week will be half a year since I had surgery for Men's, but what's surprising is that it's almost two months since I had it. I've gotten used to having breast surgery since then... To be honest, there were a lot of discomforts until the first month, but after two months, the recovery seems to have sped up. Some say it takes half a year to stabilize, while others say you need to see it for a year, so I was confused, so I posted this. In the meantime, my breasts have also improved. I was curious about the same thing, so I also uploaded a picture of my breasts... I looked at 5 places when I was selling my products, and they all said I had uneven breasts, so I had surgery at a place that would enlarge my breast size as much as possible. If I was going to do it normally, I didn't want to spend a lot of money and go under anesthesia for surgery. I put 350 on the right side. When I didn't know what to do, I wanted to put 400 on both, but the director told me that matching the size was important and that I had to put in different sizes. He told me during the fitting, and only then did I understand and said I understood. As for why it was so difficult for me for a month, as I said before, it was an ordinary A cup, so I used underwear. It was definitely not big enough to hold a lot of food, so it felt heavy? This was the first time I felt this... haha ​​It was the first time I realized that my breasts were sweaty underneath, and the shaking that I could feel even when I walked a little fast... It was all a new world, but it wasn't just a feeling, it was a tingling sensation and it hurt a little when my nipples brushed against clothes or the sub . I think the adjustment time was difficult, but I don't know if it was because of the bottom line, but I didn't have any difficulties in my daily life. After two months, I almost got used to the fact that my breasts had grown, and I used to like loose clothes, so I only wore sweatshirts or hoodies with an oversized fit, but now it's more like this. Does it make you look richer when you wear it? Now, I try to wear them in a way that fits well, but I don't know if it's because I didn't have a flat chest to begin with, or if it's because the mens feel is good... Since the third month, the feel has become looser, especially when I lay down, and it feels nice and smooth to the touch, but after using it, it's too long. I lost.. Since when did it feel like the regulars were in a stable period? It will be half a year next week, so can I say I am now in a stable period?
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 126)
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
굿즈비
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
qwer12345678
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
상하수도관
코성형수술후기
17 Days ago
비르
가슴성형수술후기
22 Days ago
룸베르토스
코성형수술후기
25 Days ago
코린이코끼리
코성형수술후기
25 Days ago
겨울여
Does it take half a year for your chest to stabilize?'s Reviews More (10/126)

Comment 9
수빈10 2023-12-28 (목) 15:18 8 Months ago Address
Wow haha
사막여우님 2023-12-30 (토) 11:26 8 Months ago Address
Great!! Is it pretty?
스킹이 2023-12-31 (일) 10:52 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
choicoco 2024-01-03 (수) 09:37 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아즁6818 2024-01-04 (목) 14:29 8 Months ago Address
엄청 잘됐다 ㅠㅠ 완전 붓기 다 빠지려면 6개월 정도는 있어야 하나?? ㅠㅠ 나도 지금 알아보는 중인데 엄청 고민중
미밈밈ㅁ 2024-01-06 (토) 13:13 8 Months ago Address
그래도 6개월에 촉감도 좋은거면 큰 이슈 없이 잘 넘겼다고 볼 수 있을 듯!
나도 멘스한 사람꺼 만져봤는데 확실히 멘스가 엄청 몰캉물렁 하더라.
P100 2024-01-08 (월) 12:22 8 Months ago Address
대박이다~~!! ㅎㅎ 축하해!
판다바오 2024-01-09 (화) 07:17 8 Months ago Address
캬 넘 잘되따 ㅎㅎㅎ 근데 노브라로있을때까지 가슴 넘 붙는건 유의해야대...
인생은한방에 2024-01-24 (수) 17:03 8 Months ago Address
넘 잘대따!!! ㅠㅠ나는 밑선이 4주차 짝짝이인데 나두 예사처럼 50씨씨다르게 들어갔거든 ㅠㅠㅠ 언제부터 맞춰졌어?!
Prev  Next  List