Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Be careful with the omega areola incision.

CACAO 2016-07-13 (수) 11:48 8 Years ago 5076
There are few words as an experienced person in case you think the areola incision is too easy. After undergoing breast surgery for a long time, I had the courage to undergo it, and I am half satisfied. Yes. Because it was too complex. I like that I don't have to wear a mulberry bra anymore. But if I turned back time, I would have had the surgery, but I think it would have been done in a different way. I received it at a hospital in Apgujeong, which is famous for its omega areola. In the first place, during pre-surgery consultation, even if there is almost no scar, it is noticeable with one or two semi-permanent tattoos. He said it was barely visible.   But as a result, because of the scars that still remain (The chest area remains pink, and my real areola circumference is brown, so the areola circumference turns pink.brown. It's mottled. If you tear the areola and spread it to the side and cover the widened chest with brown, the areola will be too wide, so that part It was covered with a flesh-colored tattoo, but it didn't cover it well, so the circumference is mottled with pink, brown, and flesh-colored parts that don't look like flesh) So I'm about to get my 6th semi-permanent tattoo right now. I hate the way the person next to me stares at my chest.   I am also upset that the areola circumference has grown a lot compared to before. It looks like a lady's areola. And this tattoo is not easy to think about, so it hurts more than I thought. Originally, I tend to tolerate pain well, but if I just rub the areola just before my period, it hurts. After receiving it, I broke out in a cold sweat all over my body.   At the hospital, I'm worried about scars, so I pay a small fee for a tattoo. I said don't worry, I'll take care of you for free for the rest of my life, but I changed my mind You said $10,000 a year. Why do I have to pay for this? I'm dying of annoyance at how many times I have to put up with this tough tattoo. dirty and ugly  I left it in case someone would pay less attention to it. And with the heart that it would be nice to be well cared for, apart from money.   I hope going to the hospital today was the last time. I'd like to finish with number six. Still, in the corner of my heart, I want to know where the spherical construction didn't come from. I would like those who are preparing for areola surgery to be more careful.

Comment 12
토끼찡 2016-07-14 (목) 13:42 8 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ맘고생많으세요 더이상 치료필요없게 잘됐으면 좋겠어요
이베트 2016-07-20 (수) 17:35 8 Years ago Address
에구구.. 이번 치료가 마지막이길 빌께요
여름나들이 2016-07-21 (목) 04:11 8 Years ago Address
거기 어딘지 알아요. 제 유륜직경이 2.7cm 로 엄청 작은데도 자기는 할 수 있다면서, 수술비도 천만원 가까웠는데 혹시 흉 남으면 30만원에 문신해주신다는 말이.. 너무 좀. 수술비 천만원인데 후관리가 왜 저러지 싶어서 안했답니다.
오레오쉐이크 2016-07-21 (목) 07:56 8 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ 완전 고생이시네요..흉... 정말 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
스트레스라죠.. 암튼 마지막이시길 빌어용
효얀 2016-08-29 (월) 11:02 7 Years ago Address
휴.. 유륜흉터가 벗었을땐 또 다보이는데라... 그래도 수술은 만족하시나요? 저도 유륜오메가랑 가슴필러 알아보는중인데..
CACAO Writer 2016-09-03 (토) 00:17 7 Years ago Address
저글 남기고 지금 들어와봤는데 댓글이 좀 달려있네요
저 3등급이 아니라 댓글이 보이지가 않아요
아마 병원명 문의하시지 않았나 싶네요.
병원명 공개해도 된다는 글 봐서 그냥 쓸게요
압구정 ㅇㅂㄴ 성형외과에서 했고 아직도 흉이 심해요.
제 흉은 평생 갈거 같네요.
목욕탕. 찜질방 못가요.
강의원 2016-10-18 (화) 13:26 7 Years ago Address
유륜 절개 방법도 문제가 있네요
조공 2016-10-22 (토) 01:25 7 Years ago Address
아 이런 단점이 있군요ㅠㅠ 병원 웃기네요ㅠ
민들레향기 2016-10-30 (일) 13:57 7 Years ago Address
정말 힘드시겠어요..  문신.. 많이 아플것 같은데.. 유륜, 유두 성형도 고민중인데..  신중해야겄네요...
예삐삐 2016-11-03 (목) 18:02 7 Years ago Address
기혼이신 분들은 유륜도 하시는것 같더라구요..전 겨절해야겠어요
로지나 2016-12-03 (토) 06:41 7 Years ago Address
아..저도 유륜으로 한지3일차인데 걱정되네요 ㅜㅜ
마따구 2017-01-08 (일) 12:21 7 Years ago Address
흉터문신은 첨들어보는데
Prev  Next  List