Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Review of day 4 recovery.

쥬라기공원 2016-06-25 (토) 08:59 8 Years ago 3354
Hello haha, it's now been over 3 days. It's not just a simple enlargement, it's a lot of wired correction. It hurt a lot right after the surgery, probably because of the areola correction , and it seemed like it would continue to hurt... but I was able to do my daily life on the second day! Haha, it's okay except that it's hard to get up from lying down and I can't use my arms freely haha ​​I was so nervous when I first went into the surgery, but everyone supported me. They said it was okay and it was warm even if I went without a guardian! It was also good that the director once again explained in detail what he was going to do before the surgery hahaha. After the surgery, the director came and said it was difficult haha ​​(I have contracted breasts ㅜㅜ) He said that if I wanted more cleavage, he would do fat grafting later, but since I was barely out of anesthesia, everyone said 'Yes'. ' I answered... Thank you for your hard work, but I'm sorryㅠㅠㅠㅠ I have to go and see your progress today and tell you... I don't notice it when I'm wearing clothes, but when I take them off, my breasts don't look pretty, so I decided to get surgery! It was originally about a B cup, so I added 215 and made an incision in the areola! I'm still wearing bandages, so I'll post the before and after pictures later! I’m so excited and curious too haha

Comment 2
pinkpie21 2016-08-08 (월) 16:24 7 Years ago Address
You've worked really hard. It's been about 1.5 months now, have you improved a lot? It’s a hot day, so cheer up!
yb30 2018-04-26 (목) 22:53 6 Years ago Address
You have to return to your daily life quickly due to the company's resumption, so it's amazing that you returned in just 2 days. There may be individual differences, but I am going to gain courage. thank you
Prev  Next  List