Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Next  List
[Breast Revision Surgery]

I really did it at ㅇㅇ and I'm so satisfied.. My breasts were completely ruined but the second surgery went really well..

포카칩스 2024-10-05 (토) 23:13 9 Hours ago 836
Dr.
김우성
Hospital
우아성형외과 피부과
Price
1 만원
Days
53 days

I really have extreme breasts, so I went to another plastic surgery clinic for consultation, but was rejected and was just about to give up, but then , like a ray of light, a representative director who has been specializing in breasts for 20 years did the second surgery and I am so happy that I am recovering, so I am leaving a voluntary review in the hope that everything will go well. Before the surgery - I completely lost the sensation under my breasts, rippling, and falling out (right) . Severe contracture animation. 8 lane highway . And my lower chest was cut offㅋㅋㅋ When I lay down, my chest hurts badly, and I can't scratch because of the itchiness of the unknown implant. It was so miserable. I suffered through all the side effects. They even put the implants on top of the muscles. Phew;; The hospital before the surgery was a university hospital. And it's been 3 years since the surgery... I was like a rock from beginning to end. With Mento Smooth, 345 325. After the surgery, my falling out was miraculously fixed! As soon as the breast surgery was over, it felt good and soft. I did Motiva 265 in the winter + dual plane!! I have a skinny body with a bird's chest, and since I have one missing rib from a surgery when I was young , they had a very difficult and very careful surgery for fear of damaging my lungs.ㅜㅜ Even the bleeding wasn't that bad, and the swelling was almost non-existent . I was so happy and recovered comfortably!! The aftercare was also very good, and I hardly had to wait every time I went to get treatment. Whenever the director made rounds with patients, I could hear him from the next room and the warm words he said to me. I was happy every time I went. I suffered for a long time before deciding to have another surgery, but I wish I had done it sooner. Thank you, director, for letting me enjoy my youth as a woman!!
Written by
App
우아성형외과 피부과's Community Reviews (Total 107)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
유자식SS
가슴성형수술후기
15 Days ago
베이치코베이
가슴성형수술후기
25 Days ago
예뽀지자구양
가슴성형수술후기
29 Days ago
마른앞붉은
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
daoniii
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
뽀댕잉
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
뚀이니겹찌
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
까치호두
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
푸푸루루물물
I really did it at ㅇㅇ and I'm so satisfied.. My breasts were completely ruined but the second surgery went really well..'s Reviews More (10/107)

Comment 9
dongranten… 2024-10-05 (토) 23:41 8 Hours ago Address
와 대학병원 미친 대학병원이라 더 잘될줄알았는데

Maverick 2024-10-05 (토) 23:46 8 Hours ago Address
잘되아서 다행이에요^^
  부러워오
holly1234 2024-10-06 (일) 00:09 8 Hours ago Address
사진만봐도 정말 마음고생 심했겠다..ㅠ
수술 너무 잘 된게 보여서 보는 나도 기쁘네ㅎㅎ 잘 회복하고 건강 챙겨~
수비우이 2024-10-06 (일) 01:14 7 Hours ago Address
잘돼서 다행이다 축하
청명 2024-10-06 (일) 01:22 6 Hours ago Address
전 병원 넘 충격적인데? 잘 해결되서 다행이야 ㅜㅜ
뱌라뱍 2024-10-06 (일) 01:56 6 Hours ago Address
너무 고생많았어 ㅠㅠㅠ 많이 힘들었을 것 같아… 잘되서 진짜 너무 다행이야!!
bevalee 2024-10-06 (일) 02:38 5 Hours ago Address
진짜 잘 됐다 ㅠㅠ 고생 많았어...
재주니 2024-10-06 (일) 03:45 4 Hours ago Address
마음 고생 했을텐데.. 축하해요
은조조 2024-10-06 (일) 06:15 2 Hours ago Address
고생많았어.. 수술 잘 됐다
Next  List