Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Mentor Chest Review: One month has passed!!

아키후 2024-10-04 (금) 16:45 8 Hours ago 237
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Time really flies; It's already been a month since I had the surgery.. Time didn't pass that fast while I was waiting for the surgery, but once I got it done, time went by so fast ㅋㅋㅋ I did it with Mentor Extra!! I put in 370 on both sides and got a 70 full C!! I wasn't skinny to begin with, but really ^^ There was a time when my breasts were unfairly A-cups.. So I decided to get my breasts done for the sake of life satisfaction.. I definitely felt tight for a week and it was a bit painful, but they said that corrective bras were really important for maintaining the shape at first, so I wore them without fail!! After the bandages were taken off.. I could really feel how much bigger they'd become.... I got the scar and texture management that the hospital did for 2 weeks ~~ and I spent my time applying ointment to my lower line scar. As the discomfort gradually went away, I started to feel it more and more!! It's mine...!!! Confirmation that I can take off the corrective underwear for a month ? I took it off after receiving it, but the tight feeling is less! They said it would take 2-3 months for it to completely go away, and that I shouldn't do strenuous exercise yet ㅠㅠ Me!! I tried really hard to work out!!! Well, there's nothing I can do..ㅋㅋ The hospital took good care of me with plaster packs, patches, lasers, etc. for 1 week, 2 weeks, and 1 month, so I think it's really helpful because I've been receiving regular care. And actually, I decide on a hospital after seeing the aftercare ^,^; When I look at other breast augmentation or menex reviews, they all seem to be satisfied, and of course, I can really feel it now and my satisfaction is very high ㅠㅠ So this is why I do it..
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List