Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

2nd year postoperative review (re-uploaded)

qjfls 2022-05-26 (목) 15:20 2 Years ago 1125
Dr.
박병춘
Hospital
라프린의원
Price
900 만원
Days
700 days
I just went to get a consultation, but suddenly they asked me to make a reservation, so I couldnt get a consultation at another hospital, and I had surgery here for the first time. It almost felt like semi-compulsory, but it wasnt to the point where I couldnt do it here, so I just accidentally did it. I thought the price was a bit high, but the results of the surgery are not bad, but the scars are very visible because of the bottom joint. This seems to be the case with other hospitals as well. And when you put a few cc in, you can check the appearance by trying on clothes, but it looked too heavy for me, so I asked for a smaller size, but I regretted making it a little bigger. Because it feels a lot smaller than what I saw at the time. I hope that everyone who pays a lot of money for surgery does not have to worry about the size and does it in the size they want.
Written by
App

Comment 4
잴료 2022-06-04 (토) 23:22 2 Years ago Address
I did it too, and even though Im taking good care of it, the scars are still there, so its a bit disappointing. I maxed out my ribcage, but Im regretting making it a little smaller haha.. The fit of the clothes looks too rich than I thought, and it looks so fat even if I gain a little bit of weight ㅜㅜ I think there are pros and cons!
필리레인 2022-06-06 (월) 11:43 2 Years ago Address
I want to do it naturally, so I want to make it small, but I am wondering if I should make it bigger again..
몬동 2022-06-12 (일) 23:42 2 Years ago Address
Right. Thats right, the size you want. At that time, my chest, which is a cup, was fine with a c cup, but I think it could have been a little bigger. Lets be bold!!
아름다운것 2022-08-13 (토) 17:33 1 Years ago Address
맞아여~ 작게되면 속상해여
Prev  Next  List