Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I did the Mentor Classic 275 winter float removal together. Its been so uncomfortable for two weeks and its itchy and I still have pubic hair. Now I feel much more comfortable and feel soft to the touch. There are a lot of scars left in the place where I was floating. The reason I did it was because there were so many wrinkles in the armpits, but the scar length is longer than I thought. Its a bit clumsy, but after consulting with the headmaster, I just put it in the same cc and the size is fine. The hospital told me to add more because there is a chest room and some flesh, but I think the size is still too big for me. The swelling has gone, but the monga looks full and the slim feeling is gone. I was told to take the contracture pill for 3 months, but at first I got acne on my chest, but now its okay. I have been eating it regularly, and the scar cream was first asked to apply Noscar or Dermastic Gel, so I applied it and it ran out. It was tingly at first, but there are no symptoms. Now, when I rub it, I hear a sound as if it contains Monga air. I think more The ultrasound scan says its under the muscle, so Ill wait. Since the price is cheap, I used the classic Jew-ah, but the hospital didnt really recommend expensive perfumes. When I went in, I thought it was there. It would be pricey if it was expensive, but I went because I just decided.. Before the surgery, I was a little worried about the teacher, so I asked about the rippling phenomenon because the Mentor Classic had a low filling rate. . For those who want to have breast surgery, I think you need to gain some weight first.

Comment 15
가슴수술하고 Writer 2022-05-19 (목) 23:41 2 Years ago Address
This is my personal opinion, but at some point I became suspicious of the reviews that were overflowing with praise and had pretty pictures.
집키 2022-05-20 (금) 01:27 2 Years ago Address
I heard it hurts a lot ㅜㅜ You worked hard!!
시간을거슬러1 2022-05-21 (토) 01:47 2 Years ago Address
Im finally seeing the real review ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you! Do you have a lot of winter scars?

가슴수술하고 Writer 2022-05-21 (토) 09:26 2 Years ago Address
[@Back in time1] I have a lot of wrinkles on my armpits and its dark, but the incision is much longer than I thought. I was a little perplexed ㅠ I looked at the reviews here and there, and even after a year, there are scars. It seems unavoidable, but Im really glad I didnt do it under my chest.
건준나나 2022-05-23 (월) 16:08 2 Years ago Address
good job

가슴수술하고 Writer 2022-05-25 (수) 13:15 2 Years ago Address
[@Geonjunnana] Yes thank you, it looks natural in reality. But it still looks like a c cup. Looking at the review photos, she looked very pretty on her breastbone, but I think its because I put a lot of cc in it, so Im not like that.
pjy189718 2022-05-24 (화) 00:57 2 Years ago Address
Are your winter scars very visible now?

가슴수술하고 Writer 2022-05-25 (수) 13:13 2 Years ago Address
[@pjy189718] Its been two months and I can see the scar right away ㅠ When I measured it, it was 4cm ㅠ The floating room marks are still there
실버블루 2022-05-24 (화) 10:28 2 Years ago Address
How many cups did you have before that?

가슴수술하고 Writer 2022-05-25 (수) 13:12 2 Years ago Address
[@Silver Blue] It was a grass, so I had a lot of breast meat underneath. Bra wears a b cup
가슴수술하고 Writer 2022-05-25 (수) 13:16 2 Years ago Address
Right now, it seems to be in the middle of a c cup, and as the swelling subsides, it gets smaller. size is satisfactory
두식이언니 2022-06-06 (월) 21:21 2 Years ago Address
Youve worked hard. Im looking into it now, so can I know the hospital information and the cost of the director?

가슴수술하고 Writer 2022-06-19 (일) 13:10 2 Years ago Address
[@Dooshik unni] Director Kim Su-jeong of DA, the buoyant room is 500,000 won and the total is 4.2 million won. Follow-up is only 3 times. I guess its because Mentoscus is cheap. If possible, dont do floating rooms. Its not dramatic. It seems to take more time to recover. If you do, be sure to learn more about follow-up care. I posted a review again, but when I lean down and get up, or when I push it to the side and touch it, it makes a noise ㅠㅠ
비앙카 2022-07-08 (금) 22:58 1 Years ago Address
어디서하셨나요?
아름다운것 2022-08-13 (토) 17:34 1 Years ago Address
고생 맣으셧어여 ~~
Prev  Next  List