Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Motiva 375cc review up to 4 weeks!!

비비디붑 2023-09-26 (화) 16:38 9 Months ago 5745
Dr.
배재영
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

After much worry, I had Motiva surgery 4 weeks ago, and I wonder if the swelling is all going to the point. The point is still on the verge of shooting. Fortunately, everyone told me not to worry and that this is the time, so I feel relieved. After the surgery, there was no major pain, but it was stiff. I felt like I had muscle pain, but I came home after the surgery and ate a bowl of udon noodles. To be honest, I was really scared, worried a lot, and was really shaking, but I think it was better than I thought. I held the anesthesiologist's hand really hard when I was being anesthetized, and it hurts.. I'm a bit big . It's on the small side, but the director said it's about a full C to D, and that there's no problem shaping it even if your breasts are originally small! I was worried that the size estimate would be small because I was skinny... haha. The price was the best among the hospitals I consulted with, so I went ahead and set the date without worrying too much. I really recommend DA breasts! We will look at the consultation in detail and guide you in the direction you want as much as possible! On the day of the surgery, I was able to endure it better than I thought, but it was a bit difficult when I woke up from the anesthesia. Still, I felt stiff muscle pain, and it felt like there were two really big bouncy balls on my stomach . It was tight and I couldn't even feel it when I touched it, but now I've regained a lot of feeling in my lower part and sides. It's quite talkative hahaha. It 's amazing that it looks voluptuous even when I wear a t-shirt with just the nipple patch on. I measured my size this time and heard that it was 70D, so I almost collapsed with happiness haha. The shape is as pretty as UU, and it came out exactly as I imagined. I'm so happy. There's still some swelling on the top, but I hope it gets softer as time goes by and I receive care. The pictures were taken between the 2nd and 4th weeks, and in fact, it's so swollen right now that I can barely feel it. I can't feel anything. I can feel some pressure in my chest, but it's not so much that I can't stand it. Oh, I hope it softens up quickly.
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 641)
코성형수술후기
19 Days ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
11 Months ago
내려치기
코성형수술후기
12 Hours ago
박챙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Hours ago
ssido
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
나눈피코키오
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
ㅁl쥬
코성형수술후기
1 Days ago
365시간
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
hello10021
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
시이교
Motiva 375cc review up to 4 weeks!!'s Reviews More (10/641)

Comment 7
이비글 2023-09-27 (수) 09:03 9 Months ago Address
I heard that feeling comes back slowly over time. It's really pretty. Can I get the cost of the surgery?
마슷흐걸 2023-09-27 (수) 14:54 9 Months ago Address
Wow, I'm so jealous
쵸이마미 2023-09-28 (목) 17:53 8 Months ago Address
It went really well ㅠㅠI also made a reservation at ㅇㅇ!! You took good care of it and it turned out beautifully!
비뱝 2023-09-30 (토) 22:25 8 Months ago Address
Hahaha you have beautiful breasts!! I also got it from Dr. Bae Jae-young, and he seems to hold the shape well.
쀼산킹 2023-10-04 (수) 16:39 8 Months ago Address
Hey, I want to do it here too haha
Redtiger 2023-10-07 (토) 14:45 8 Months ago Address
오 잘 되었다!! 만족하는게 글에서도 느껴져
꾸꾸씨 2023-10-12 (목) 15:04 8 Months ago Address
넘예뻐 비용공유좀!!!
Prev  Next  List