Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Mentor Extra 8th month review

11lIlI 2024-06-12 (수) 12:34 2 Months ago 2088
Dr.
지민
Hospital
뷰성형외과의원

It has been 8 months since I had surgery at View Plastic Surgery. It has been 8 months since I received the third and final scar treatment performed at the hospital! They said that scars may temporarily become darker after laser treatment, but the first time was the same, the second time was the same, and this time too, they actually got darker than before the laser treatment. I worked hard until right before the third time? Haha. When I applied scar ointment, they became lighter again. Only until the day before the scar treatment. Even so, the scar was the color of a slightly tanned skin. I took good care of it, but the doctor said that the scar was the same color as other people's scars were when they were about a year and a half old, and did not recommend further scar treatment. It was sad to think that I would no longer have to go to the hospital unless it was a special case, and now that summer is getting hotter, I'm so happy that I can wear a tank top, which I couldn't do until last summer! Starting this summer, I will wear cool clothes~

Comment 2
이삭토스트 2024-06-12 (수) 17:27 2 Months ago Address
우아 너무 이쁜데 나도 밑절로 했는데 조금씩 옅어져 !
골목대장태현 2024-07-20 (토) 12:08 1 Months ago Address
우와 가슴 모양 너무 예쁘네요
Prev  Next  List