Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1111 만원
Days
30 days

Men's Week 4 Review [Hospital] I was interested in breasts when I received the petit treatment here, so I searched for some breast surgery reviews here, but I chose this place after seeing that there were only upper bands and no correction bras or pressure bandages. (There were more cases of success when choosing based on feeling, rather than searching hard on one's feet.) [Size] Before surgery: meager breasts with an a cup remaining After surgery: 75B-70C / 295cc, 350cc (depending on body size) This is the first time I know that the size of implants that can be placed is fixed.) [ Incision] I tend to wear sleeveless shirts a lot, but there are a lot of hints. I was trying to do it, but the person around me + the manager recommended it, so I made it with winter season, but I regret it a little. If I do a revision surgery anyway, I don't want to pretend that it's natural, so I want to do it all the more. [Recovery] Right after surgery: There were no side effects other than constipation from general anesthesia, and there was no pain, perhaps thanks to the painless injection . . It's not as painful and difficult as I thought, but I think it's better to not move as much as possible. Week 2: Difficulty raising arms or opening doors, but no difficulty getting around outside. Do shopping and get around. There was something very stressful, but it was amazing to feel that my chest was tight and tight. (It gets better when the stress is relieved.) 3rd week: The upper swelling has gone down a lot, and the use of the arms has become much easier. I had to carry 1-2 kg of luggage a few times, and I felt subtle pain in my chest and arms. 4th week: I ordered a lot of couriers and moved 3-5kg of luggage several times, but the pain was reduced compared to the 3rd week. + Rather than the pain from surgery or the stress during recovery, the coloration caused by allergy to the tape applied during surgery and the wearing of the upper band caused the armpit to be rubbed under too much stress. The hospital says it will get better with time, but even at this point, it's been a month, and there's no sign that it's significantly faded. (Even though I bought an ointment at the pharmacy and applied it, it improved X) [Aftercare] To be honest, I'm not sure if it's effective.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1131)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
구름앙
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
ysysii
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
뚜벅1517
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
뉴니느니
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
기리니D
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
Seohaa
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
코코아아이스
Men's Week 4 Review's Reviews More (10/1131)

Comment 4
하리봉라 2023-07-03 (월) 00:25 1 Years ago Address
진짜솔직한후기라 좋다 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 이뿐것같애ㅠㅠ 비용알수있을까?
스피니커럼 2023-07-06 (목) 14:59 11 Months ago Address
후기가 넘 솔직해서 신뢰감 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
뭄뭄이 2023-07-07 (금) 19:31 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
dY소소 2023-08-26 (토) 23:13 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List