Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

It's been a long time since I heard it

dafnee1004 2011-04-10 (일) 16:42 13 Years ago 2092
I had my surgery at the end of January, so two months have passed . Actually, after that surgery, I almost went into depression. First, the shape and chap . The position of the nipples is also different , but in the hospital, your breasts are like that. I never thought of the nipple position as being paired, and of course, I did n't expect that my breasts would be perfectly symmetrical. It's like this. It's only been 2 months, so it can be corrected a bit more - Hospitals and massage shops say it 's very stressful. -Those who are going for second size breast surgery , don't say it 's in moderation.. Don't say it's in moderation.. You'll regret it. Really , put some stuff in anyway . Why are you wearing this tee? Of course , I know it 's a joke, but I 'm shocked hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Don't be afraid to put it in. It doesn't look that big!! And lastly.. I had surgery on the areola, and I believed in one thing that it did n't hurt , but just because I did it with the areola doesn't mean my breasts came out pretty . After sleeping for a month, my heart hurts, so I woke up at 5am and went to the living room and sat on the sofa and slept. Later, the areola wounds opened up, and the areolas were stitched up again, and my mom cried and the areolas were scarred, so I couldn't even massage well - there are a lot of things I didn't think of too much, really . Go to a lot of places and each doctor has a different style . I want to turn back time these days

Comment 7
7a7a7q7q 2011-04-10 (일) 18:38 13 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ Did you take good care of the areola wounds?!?! How many cc's you put in, do you think it's small?!?!
윤드리호 2011-04-10 (일) 21:13 13 Years ago Address
Lee Gung.. It’s a pity~ I also have a pair of original breasts.. I wish I had put more on one side.. But they didn’t like that ^^;; I think it would be perfect if I added just a little bit more.. So it's still for a pair~ The right side... it's remarkably small.. But.. it's more natural that way~ ^^;; I also put it in moderately...
cloto 2011-04-10 (일) 21:24 13 Years ago Address
Is the hospital where you operated Omega areola incision? When I read the counseling article there, they said there was no pain and they said it was good, but... I'll have to think about it some more;
치아랑 2011-04-11 (월) 00:27 13 Years ago Address
I agree lol.
나냐냥 2011-04-11 (월) 01:57 13 Years ago Address
1004님 안타까워요 ㅠㅠ 경과 나아지시길 바랬는데!
유륜절개 저는 다행히 통증은 정말 없었는데요 유륜 상처가 빨리 안나아서 맛사지를 잘 못하는 단점은 있더라고요. 남들은 수술하고 1주일만에도 맛사지 시작하는데 저는 8주될때까지 유륜절개부위 다시 터질까봐 맛사지하는데 엄청 조심했다는. 저는 티안나게 풀b정도라 만족합니다. 1004님 보정브라가 압박효과가 있어서 크기가 작아보이긴 해요. 일반 브라해서 모아주면 커질거에요. 너무 안좋게만 생각마시고... 화이팅
alicia7 2011-04-11 (월) 14:41 13 Years ago Address
너무 상심하지 마셔요. 두달밖에 안지났으니 붓기가 달라서 그럴수 도 있고. 아님 가슴이 작았을적엔 짝자기 티가 안났는데 불어나면서 눈에 보이게 느껴지는거일수도 있어요. 지금 한참 예민할때인거 알아요. 저도 그런케이스인데 솔직히 익숙해지고 나면 예민한점도 사라져요. 그런데 원장님께서 수술전에 미리 말씀해 주셨어요 유두 한쪽이 내려가있어서 짝자기처럼 보일수 있다고. 저도 짝자기인지 몰랐는데 원장님께서 말씀해주시니 알겠더라구요. 학교다니면서 가방을 한쪽으로만 매서 어깨가 쳐져서 자세때매 그럴수도 있고 여러가지 이유일수도 있지만 솔직히 살다보면 정면으로 오랫동안 쳐다보는사람도 없고 제 자신도 거울을 대고 한참 짝째기인지 들여다 보는건 수술후 고 잠깐이니까 나중에 신경이 알아서 둔해지실거에요. 이왕 하는거 올바르게 되었음 하시겠지만 결과가 항상 좋은것만은 아니니까... 다른 안좋은일보다 그래도 이렇게 잘 되었다고 생각을 바꾸시는게 건강에 덜 해로울거 같네요... 힘내세여.
alicia7 2011-04-11 (월) 14:48 13 Years ago Address
참, 사이즈 만족하세요.. 저두 수술후. 뭐야, 이렇게 작아? 하고 딱 3일 후회하고 1년반 지나서 너무 부자연스럽고 무겁고 티가 많이나서 재수술했답니다. 자연스러운게 최고에요. 크기도 크게 들어가면 식염수 아닌이상 당연히 자연스레 절개 부위도 조금더 커질거고 (의사는 당연히 아니라고 하시겠지만), 신경도 많이 건들여 유두 감각도 잃는답니다. 저도 첫 수술때 그렇게 피해본 일인이에요. 수술하면 당연히 티나고싶은게 욕심이지만 시간이 지나고 나이가 좀 드니까 사람들이 몰랐으면 좋겠다가 더 맞더라구요. 저 작은걸로 바꾸고 바닥에 뭐 집을때나 문열때 훨씬 수월하고 가슴에 이물감 자체가 안느껴져요. 절대 사이즈 후회하시지 마시길.... 원장님께서 다 지식과 경험을 바탕으로 알아서 정해주셨을꺼에요.
Prev  Next  List