Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Five years ago, at a hospital that was quite famous for nose surgery at the time, I saw that a friend of mine modeled and had a successful surgery, so I had breast surgery around the same time as my friend. To be honest, I was completely ruined these days, and so was my friend. I guess plastic surgery is a blessing in disguise. After giving birth, I was stressed out, so the fact that my misalignment was corrected and that no one knows about the surgery is an advantage... Other than that, I'm still very stressed about things like size, so I want to have surgery again. The difference is about the same before and after the surgery. ;It took a long time, but when it came time to allocate surgery, I just decided right away and did it without even looking into it. The doctor said it was 275 or 279, but it was too small... I didn't have breasts to begin with... I was so frustrated; I went to several hospitals and asked questions, and they said it definitely wasn't that size. Ojjapi breasts need to be replaced once every 10 years, so I just put up with it and wait for 10 years to pass. Oh, and for some reason, areolas were popular at the time, so don't get areolas any time soon. They shouted that their senses were coming back, but one breast seemed to have come back about halfway, but the other breast still had no feeling at all. I paid for the surgery with my own money, but I have a lot of regrets. They say there is no complete satisfaction with plastic surgery, but before you do it, you should. I hope that you will research everywhere, check the size again and again, and have a surgery you won’t regret.

Comment 7
abman23 2019-09-23 (월) 01:54 4 Years ago Address
좋은 정보네요..!!
하이댜 2019-09-26 (목) 14:36 4 Years ago Address
에고.. 맘고생심하셨겠어요
다시 수술하실때 잘되시길빌어요
치즈빙수 2019-09-26 (목) 16:43 4 Years ago Address
이래서 수술할때 무조건최대사이즈로하라는건가봐요
아쉬우시겠어요 제가감정이입되네요ㅠ
김해피개는아님 2019-09-30 (월) 22:14 4 Years ago Address
아쉬우시겟어요 ㅠㅠㅠ 십년 잘 기다려봐요 같이~!
칭챙총 2019-10-01 (화) 00:15 4 Years ago Address