Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I brought a review of breast reconstruction after my breasts were ruined by Mens and my breasts were reconstructed by Mens.

빛나는눈깔 2024-07-11 (목) 14:04 2 Months ago 2719
Dr.
한승오
Hospital
볼륨성형외과
Price
1210 만원
Days
30 days

After the first surgery, the first breast gap (highway) was severe, and after the surgery and dieting, it was obvious to anyone that I had surgery on my breasts, and the feel was not as good as I thought, so I looked into repeat surgery, and the volume director said he was good at breasts, so I consulted. When I went there, they accurately understood my needs and showed me a picture of a reoperation case, so I had the surgery right away. I was satisfied with the size of the breast implants, so I only went up the size of the implants by one size compared to the first time. I received a recommendation from Mentor Smooth for implants from Mentor Smooth to complement new breasts on a skinny body type, and after much deliberation, I went with Motiva. I made the final decision after feeling the Mentor Boost. It looked like a natural breast and the feel was much better. There was no pain after the surgery, and as expected, the pressure bandage was difficult and it felt like food was stuck in the chest. I felt it on the first try, but it was still hard to get used to it. It was hard to get used to   it. Because it was enlarged, the shape of the breast was like a natural breast when it was a month old, and the gaping like a highway was gathered into an i-bone, so the shape and feel were all right, and people who have had surgery once said there is such a thing as feeling?? The director said I shouldn't force it, but when I secretly collected it, it felt different from the first time... In the past, it felt like there were barricades in place, but now it feels like we met through a peace agreement. Haha. The major swelling has gone away, and as it is, the minor swelling is only going down a little more. I think you just need to keep an eye on the flesh and blood a little more. If you are looking for breast surgery, I felt that manual technique is important in recommending volume. I felt during the reoperation that they were friendly only at the beginning and unfriendly during follow-up care, so I only asked for volume during the first consultation or after-care. I liked that the director and nurses were always friendly! It's not a review condition, it's just a review I'm writing because I'm satisfied, so if you have any questions, please leave a comment~

Comment 7
장지영 2024-07-12 (금) 14:19 2 Months ago Address
모양이 자연스럽고 너무 예뻐! 이중평면으로 수술한거야?
피크닉떠나고파 2024-07-16 (화) 15:24 2 Months ago Address
근데 진짜 자연스럽게 잘됐다 몇 cc 들어간거야?
윤콩주 2024-07-16 (화) 15:31 2 Months ago Address
나도 멘토부스트 상담가서 촉감 만져봤는데 좋긴 진짜 좋더라
자연스럽게 잘 된 것 같은데 ~ 부럽다
하나야이뻐 2024-07-18 (목) 22:49 2 Months ago Address
자연스러움을 우선 순위로 보형물 알아보는중인데,멘토부스트가 입소문 그대로 정말 자연스럽다~ 부러움~~♥
릴리리야아아 2024-07-19 (금) 04:32 2 Months ago Address
오~ 더 예뻐지신거 축하드려요 저도 멘토부스트 궁금해서 상담 받아보려구요!!
소코니 2024-07-21 (일) 17:08 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
무케엄마 2024-08-28 (수) 03:59 22 Days ago Address
부럽다.. 나도 재수할려고 알아보는중
Prev  Next  List