Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

It's been almost 7 months since my breast surgery.

빵지초코 2024-02-16 (금) 10:14 7 Months ago 2465
Hospital
에스엠성형외과의원

I wasn't that thin, but I had a body type with almost no breasts... It's not that I want my breasts to be huge, but I just wanted them to be about a full B-cup size to fit my body type, so I had the surgery. During the consultation, I told the doctor that I should not make them too big and that they would fit my body. I said it would be a good idea , and I like exercising, so I thought it would be burdensome to wear something too big, so they recommended an appropriate size. I had the surgery for Menek 310 bottom line. It's been 6 months now, and I'm approaching the 7th month, and my breasts have settled in so nicely that I don't have any trouble doing my favorite sport, running. I can go to work right away 3 days after the surgery. I started exercising little by little after a week. I could definitely feel the texture getting softer every time I received the caps. The shape came out very pretty and seeing that it was settling in naturally, I thought it was a good idea to get the surgery while I had time to worry.

Comment 5
무름표 2024-02-16 (금) 14:58 7 Months ago Address
It seems like it went in really naturally~
바쿄져 2024-02-16 (금) 16:35 7 Months ago Address
It looks pretty haha
판다바오 2024-02-16 (금) 17:02 7 Months ago Address
I collected it ㅜㅜ
핫거부기 2024-02-20 (화) 00:06 7 Months ago Address
Hung, I’m jealous. I like exercising too, but since when was it possible to exercise vigorously..?
스타벅스딸기라떼 2024-02-21 (수) 11:16 7 Months ago Address
헐 나두 운동 좋아해서 넘 공감이야 ㅠㅠㅠ
후기 써줘서 고마워 !!! 심지어 7개월차 후기 !!
Prev  Next  List