Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I've always been worried about my small breasts, but I was scared so I worried about them for 5 years. Then one day, I suddenly got the courage and went up to Seoul from the countryside to get breast consultation. The head of the consultation room gave me great advice, and more than anything, I had total trust in the director during my consultation. She told me exactly how much I couldn't get for my body type, which was great! ㅋㅋ And I made an appointment right away and had the surgery~ My heart is pounding and I won the pain-free prize. After the surgery, besides feeling cold, I didn’t feel any pain at all, so I wondered why I had been thinking about this for 5 years. It was so painless that I had the surgery on the same day, got a pain injection, and took the train down by myself. It felt firm until the third month, but it gradually became softer. It’s already been a year and I’m just living like my original breasts. I sleep on my stomach and on my side, and I exercise as I please. I regret why I delayed doing something this good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ After seeing what I did, two of my friends also got the surgery… For those who are worried, just get a consultation and get the surgery instead of worrying, and you can live a longer life with a pretty body! I had it done at ㅇㅅㅇ and had it done by Director Lee. It went from an AAA cup to a full CD. The implant is for men!

Comment 4
테비망치뺀찌 2024-02-14 (수) 23:09 7 Months ago Address
Congratulations! I also got new boobs this time!!!! Hehe
엽빌 2024-02-15 (목) 00:22 7 Months ago Address
Me too mens!!! There was no rippling??
이사장2 2024-02-15 (목) 16:41 7 Months ago Address
멘스어때 !!
멀랑카우 2024-02-22 (목) 01:56 7 Months ago Address
멘스 1년넘고 리플링은 없었어??
Prev  Next  List