Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Mentor Extra Breast Surgery Hot 1-month Review!!

냉면물냉면 2024-09-27 (금) 17:53 4 Days ago 1752
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Before the surgery, my breasts were empty even when I wore a bra..ㅠㅠ Even I don't know why I wear a bra ㅋㅋㅋ I had a really bad complex because my breasts were small, but I decided to get the surgery after quitting my job!! I think it was a really big decision for me ㅠㅠㅠ That's why I'm so excited!! I went to several consultations (It was so hard because it was hot..) I was really worried, so I went to the last two consultations again ㅋㅋㅋ Among them, I got the surgery at the place that was the most specialized and kind . After a month, the puffy feeling was gone a lot. I can see my scar getting better with my bare hands!! I was going to get it done at the lower jaw because of the scar, but they said that the lower jaw is safer!! So I got it done at the lower jaw, and I think it was a good choice ㅎㅎ Until the 5th day, it was so painful and hard to move, but after exactly 5 days, it got better and I can move comfortably now~~ It's so amazing how the texture keeps getting softer!! Even with Mentor Extra, the texture is really nice and undeniable~~ There were times when I thought I did it for nothing because it hurt so much... But the silhouette of the clothes changed into a pretty one, and especially in the summer, swimsuits..!! I'm glad I can wear a lot of pretty things with confidence. Right now, it feels like the best choice in my life!!!
Written by
App

Comment 8
그렇지머ㅎ 2024-09-28 (토) 09:12 3 Days ago Address
헐 진짜 예쁘다 대박이다 미쳣어

냉면물냉면 Writer 2024-09-30 (월) 09:56 1 Days ago Address
힛 고마워잉!!
cbcbvhd 2024-09-28 (토) 11:28 3 Days ago Address
자연스럽고 잘됐다

냉면물냉면 Writer 2024-09-30 (월) 09:57 1 Days ago Address
다행이닷!! 고마워 ㅎㅎㅎ
별콩이이 2024-09-28 (토) 15:03 3 Days ago Address