Dr.
남상재
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
360 만원
Days
8 days

I was stressed about my small breasts and was considering implant surgery, but then I found out about fat grafting and received a consultation. It was a surgery that was perfect for me! (Fat Rich) Thanks to the friendly consultation, I made a decision on the spot and set a date for the surgery! I received it from Dr. Nam Sang-jae. On the day of the surgery, I woke up with a bit of stiffness, but there was no other pain. So I took public transportation and went home. There was no discomfort in the early morning of the first day, and my back was uncomfortable because I had to sleep upright, but this is for the sake of my chest. I thought I had to endure it, so I took care of it and went to sleep haha. I went to the hospital to check up on the progress on the 2nd day and disinfect it, but walking was still difficult. It felt like muscle pain rather than pain. I was disinfected and given a compression garment, but wearing this made it easier to walk, and my chest and legs started to bruise from this day onwards. On the 3rd day, I took a quick shower as soon as I opened my eyes, ate well for survival, and tried not to use my arms as much as possible. My heart is precious...until the 3rd week. I'm told this is the time when the swelling goes down the most, so I check it every day, and so far I'm satisfied. Day 4 I'm still a little sore and the bruising seems to be getting deeper, so I'm a little worried, but it's still not long, so I'll just wait and see! On the 5th and 6th day, does it feel like the swelling in your legs is gradually going down? My calves were also sore, and after taking a walk for a bit, the overall swelling seemed to have gone down. I stopped by the hospital to see the progress on the 7th day, listened to the explanation, and received treatment for the swelling in my legs. All day long! It felt like my breasts were slowly becoming softer, like my own breasts, and it felt like it was constantly being pulled down, so it was comfortable to wear underwear. The swelling went down and I didn't think it had grown dramatically because my breasts were so small, but when I put them on, I realized they were different from before haha. So far, I'm satisfied. It seems that survival and survival will be better if you eat well.

Comment 9
동동주술 2024-01-05 (금) 12:13 5 Months ago Address
Good job haha
리죠비 2024-01-05 (금) 13:33 5 Months ago Address
Natural haha
애진이2 2024-01-05 (금) 16:09 5 Months ago Address
It's awesome..
가드닝 2024-01-05 (금) 20:42 5 Months ago Address
It went so well!!!
사슴무룩 2024-01-06 (토) 05:50 5 Months ago Address
Great!! How many ccs did you use?? I hope you post the progress later.
Needlepin 2024-01-08 (월) 14:54 5 Months ago Address
대박...자연가슴 같아요 혹시 몆cc 하셨나요?
판다바오 2024-01-09 (화) 06:52 5 Months ago Address
아이고야 수고가 많아 진짜루...ㅠㅠ
가드닝 2024-01-15 (월) 22:03 5 Months ago Address
진짜 예쁘게 잘됐다!!!!ㅜㅜ
미미미미미미미미미미… 2024-01-20 (토) 04:36 5 Months ago Address
와 진짜 이대로 생착 유지 됐으면좋겠다ㅜ 추후에 후기도 적어줘... 혹시 가격견적병원 알수있을까..?
Prev  Next  List