Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Motiva 420cc 2nd week

영서영영 2024-08-16 (금) 13:44 1 Months ago 1595
Dr.
김주원
Hospital
멜론성형외과의원

Hello, I finally had surgery!! It’s 420cc, but it doesn’t look that big, right..? Maybe it's because I like big breasts so much.. haha ​​I like them just fine . I've had the top band removed for two weeks now. Everyone in my family has big breasts, but I was the only one who had small breasts. My nickname in high school was Battery ㅜㅜ.. I'll have to get breast surgery first when I become an adult. I think I thought about it. I didn't realize it when I wore school uniform as an adult, but when I wore civilian clothes, the edges of my clothes weren't pretty and my self-esteem plummeted. I don't know anyone who hasn't worn thick underwear on a hot day. But I was worried because it was a major surgery that required general anesthesia and implants. So, I went to 5-6 places and decided to find one that I liked. My conditions were a female director, resident anesthesiologist, inpatient room, breast specialty hospital, big!! But this is the only place that satisfies me.. During the consultation, the director understood my feelings as if he was perfect, so I was more attracted to it. I was considering Mentor and Motiva, but I went with Motiva because of my upper chest. I was going to get 380-400, but in the operating room, I was worried. The director said 420 would be prettier, so I went with 420! And when I came out, wow, it was 420...? I did, but I thought I might not have liked it if I had done it in the 300s, so I was so grateful haha ​​ㅜㅠㅠ.. Other than my chest muscles feeling tight when I lay down and stood up after the surgery, I didn't have any major discomfort and it didn't hurt.. I just had to hurry up. I wish it had passed ㅠㅠㅜ Why did I do this now? Thinking like this..? I love you, Director ㄱㅈㅇ, my second mother, who gave me a new life..

Comment 3
herara 2024-08-16 (금) 14:11 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

영서영영 Writer 2024-08-16 (금) 14:12 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Sifific 2024-08-24 (토) 00:50 25 Days ago Address
너무 예뻐요‘ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List