Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Don't be greedy about your breast size and just grow it to a C cup! (Men’s Surgery Review)

블랙네이비 2024-08-16 (금) 13:05 1 Months ago 2200
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

ㅇㅇㅇFor reference, it's been three months since I had the surgery! After looking around here for a while, it seems like there aren't many Men's reviews, and I also wanted to share what I saw before and after the surgery and how I went about getting the surgery. Before the surgery, I had a very ordinary A cup, but when I was younger, I couldn't afford the cost and had a breast surgery. It wasn't easy for me to make up my mind because I had no idea how to find out. However, as more and more of my acquaintances around me were getting breast surgery, and as my interest grew, I started hearing various information. 1. Just because a hospital is busy with events doesn't necessarily mean it's a good hospital. If you look at plastic surgery apps or cafes, there are hospitals that advertise that they will perform surgery at a very unconventional price. However, when you actually go for a consultation, there are many cases where you get +@ and you have to have surgery only with certain implants, so I decided to get the surgery anyway. More than anything, you need to properly research the hospital. 2. Consider the director’s experience. The person performing my breast surgery is not the hospital, but XX!!! I’m the director!! You probably know it because you've probably seen a lot of celebrities say that you should consider OOO's experience , but honestly, I don't know what the criteria are and I don't know where to look for them, right? In my case, I searched on the ㅂrㅂIㅌㅗㄱ app, checked my experience (more than 20 years), and even went to the hospital's website and checked their bios. Anyway, the first thing I learned at the hospital I chose was that I had double breasts, so they had different sizes for both sides. So I had 350 cc of implants on the left and 375 cc on the right. I tried all types of implants, Mentor Motiva and Sevin, but the soft feel of the Mentor Smooth was the one I liked the most, so I had the surgery. After the surgery, the doctor checked the progress and confirmed that both sizes were correct. It is said that the asymmetrical shape was also corrected. I think it is impossible not to check the experience in this area. If I were to receive it from someone who had just had breast surgery, I would not even know it and would just ignore it. ㅠㅠ It has been about 3 months since the surgery, and the skin texture has eased and the feel has become softer. As it becomes softer, satisfaction is increasing! As I said before, there are many people around me who have had breast surgery, and I feel like I did the best among them...haha. The director personally checked the progress after the surgery, and I had a complex for a long time, but I think it was a good opportunity to clear it up. !

Comment 13
수분선크림 2024-08-16 (금) 13:14 1 Months ago Address
와 너무 예쁘게 잘됐다!! 축하해 ㅎㅎ
쵸오오 2024-08-16 (금) 13:16 1 Months ago Address
다시 태어난거 축하해
웅이는밥을해줬어 2024-08-16 (금) 19:25 1 Months ago Address
우왕 너무 이쁘다 축하해!
오이채 2024-08-18 (일) 10:16 30 Days ago Address
와 진ㅁ자 크기랑 모양 잘됐다!! 병원 어디서 했어???
나나콘칩 2024-08-19 (월) 15:19 29 Days ago Address
병원 정보좀 알려주라...! 너무 잘됐다 ㅎㅎㅎ
퀸서 2024-08-19 (월) 17:01 29 Days ago Address