Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

★ Decide on breast augmentation very carefully! (1 year after Motiva, implants scheduled to be removed)

띠뜨임다 2024-06-28 (금) 14:38 1 Months ago 3853
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I was around 160cm tall and weighed around 48-50kg, and my original breasts were somewhere between an A and a scant B cup. As I got into my late 20s, my friends around me started getting breast augmentation one by one, and I said, "Even if they're small, I like natural breasts!" I'm someone who never thought about getting breast augmentation because I used to have breast augmentation, but after a year or two after my friends had it done, I even tried it and thought, oh... it's not as unnatural as I thought! Technology has improved a lot these days. Should I try it too? As a woman, I gained confidence and many men like glamour, so while I was thinking about this, I thought about getting counseling as well, and eventually decided to do it. I didn't like breasts that were convex or rocket-like, so I had the surgery done with Motiva Mini 270 or 275. I said I wanted a full C, but after recovering from the surgery, I went to buy underwear and they said I had to wear a D... hahaha (I wore E in the beginning when there was a little swelling...) In the beginning, I thought it was too big for my physique. I tried it (I like natural things), but as time went on, the texture and shape became more natural, and I started wearing clothes that I couldn't wear because my chest looked too big, and I wore pretty swimsuits, too. It was about 7 to 8 months after the surgery when the minor swelling gradually disappeared and I was very satisfied. But now, a year and a half has passed and we're approaching two years, and what I feel is... It's more uncomfortable than I thought. It's uncomfortable when I sleep, and if I touch my breasts while I'm lying still and straight, my breasts start to tingle(?). Meanwhile, I got a new boyfriend, but when I'm lying still, I get really nervous when people ask me to touch my breasts. Even when I lay on my side, my breasts feel heavy, so they tingle, and my skin is sore. Since it's not thick, if you gently touch the skin on the outside of the breast with your hand, it feels like the inside of the implant is slightly wrinkled... A little um... I feel like there's something inside? No matter how famous it is, and even though it's said to be really natural these days, it can never match real natural breasts.. haha. More than anything, since my breasts are getting bigger, I can't wear tight-fitting clothes. (I feel burdened even when I see them ) I keep feeling eyes going to my chest, but I'm not the type of person who enjoys these types of gazes, so I tried to satisfy myself with this in the first place, but... I'm starting to think more and more . The person's appearance is so pretty. For example, if Girls' Generation's Yoona suddenly appeared with a C or D cup from her current appearance one day... Don't you think her breasts would be seen before the person's appearance? It didn't suit the innocent image I had, and a lot of things happened after I got breasts, but the most recent boyfriend I met said that someone with the same personality, personality, and appearance as me was my ideal type, so after a month of dating, we ended up dating. When I found out that I had breast surgery... I became a little neglectful of my relationship, and to be honest, this was my first time meeting someone who had breast surgery, so I didn't know that he had feelings of rejection towards this, but he felt a little stronger than I thought. , He said it would be better to just break up when we had just started dating. He said he was a really nice person, but he didn't know that this part would hit him so hard... I'm really sorry, if he thought I was the person who had breast augmentation when we were dating in the first place, he would have dashed. I wouldn't have done it... I was someone who really wanted to get married, so I didn't approach her with a really light heart. He thought that the woman he would marry was someone who didn't care whether her breasts were big or small, so he thought carefully about it, and the person who had breast surgery was a bit disappointed. He thought it wasn't right so he told me to stop. When I heard this, my blood started to pour... I felt like I was going down. I'm now 30, so I thought my destined partner had appeared. (Oh, for your information, when all of my female friends touched my breasts, they said, "Wow, they're really soft! They look so natural!", but my friends felt that way because they touched them while I was sitting or standing still, but to be honest, this varies depending on the situation.. haha. Body When I get cold or excited, it starts to tingle, and when I lie down on my side, it's soft, but when I lie on my back, it tingles lol.) In conclusion, what I want to say is, I really hope you don't take plastic surgery lightly and do it with the utmost consideration. I asked all the male friends around me, but almost 4 out of 5 said that natural looks are better even if they are small (I asked them to tell me calmly between plastic surgery D and natural A and B). Even though there are many men who like glamour, it is "natural". What I'm saying is that she doesn't want breasts that had surgery, and even more so, she doesn't care if her breasts are big or small if it's hers. And it can't be helped if the person you've been dating has had surgery of their own volition, but like mine, if they found out that you had plastic surgery while they had just met and you weren't really attached yet, I think they would think about it. . At first, I spent a lot of money for my own satisfaction... but every time I felt a slight twinge in my chest, I continued to feel anxious. Due to the various inconveniences I mentioned earlier and the heartache I recently received, I decided to have the implants removed and undergo stem cell fat transplantation without hesitation. I was thinking about having it removed later when I got older, but I didn't know it would be done so quickly... but I thought it would be easier, safer, and quicker to get it back to its original state if I had it removed when I was younger. I want to stop and see you ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for reading this long post!

Comment 29
메이니 2024-06-28 (금) 18:08 1 Months ago Address
I am actually grateful that you spoke so honestly and calmly. It certainly wasn't a hasty decision, but if you had pointedly cited that as the reason for breaking up, you probably weren't the best mate. If you're a real match, you might think that she was very concerned about her breasts before the surgery, so don't worry too much about it.

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-06-29 (토) 20:46 1 Months ago Address
I'm actually thankful... ㅠㅠ Thank you for saying that . Even though I thought he wasn't my partner... we got along really well until I found out I had breast augmentation... Eh, other than this one thing, he also said I was his ideal type (I also thought he was my ideal type first) (I felt it after it got closer) 'Wow, this was the award I wanted to meet...! 'How did we meet like this?' I think I'm even more heartbroken because I thought he was my destined partner... haha. I'll try not to take it to heart as much as possible. Thank you.
영태 2024-06-28 (금) 23:16 1 Months ago Address
자세한 글 고마워 예사야...근데 한달 썸 통해서 사귄거면 나름 서로를 잘 알아가는 단계였을텐데ㅜㅜ괜히 서러웠겠다 근데 수술한 가슴이라고 약간 거부감 든다는 거면 그래도 잘 헤어졌다고 생각해.. 내 콤플렉스를 내가 고친건데 그거로 뭐라 하는건... 위 예사처럼 진짜 짝이 아니었을거야 . 더 멋지고 예사를 이해해주는 좋은 사람 나타날거얌!!
+남자들 다 작아도 자연이 좋다는거 구라인줄 알았는데 진짜구나...진짜 껌딱지보단 그래도 성형한게 나을거라고 생각했는데;남자때문에 가슴생각하는거는 아니지만 좀 충격이넴

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-06-29 (토) 20:59 1 Months ago Address
흐앙 진짜 생각치도 못했는데 나 여기서 이렇게 예사 덕분에 위로받네....
자꾸 이거 수술한거 하나 때문에... 이렇게 내가 운명인가 싶을만큼 좋아하게 된 사람하고 못 만나게 된게 좀.. 뭐랄까.. 수술을 결정한 과거의 나를 자책하게 된달까 ㅠㅠ 이게 전혀 걸림돌이 크게 될거라 예상을 못했거든..
그 남자 입장으로도 생각했을 때 본인이 연인과의 관계에 있어서 중요하다고 생각하는 부분 중 하나라고 생각하면 이해 안되는 것도 아니기도해서..
위 글에서 남사친들한테 물어봤을 때 나한테 그러더라구
“반대입장으로 너가 사귄지 얼마 안된 남자가 아래에 실리콘 박았다고 하면 어떨 거 같냐“고 ^^;;
아...그럴수있겠구나 하긴 했어..
진짜 예사댓글대로 나중되어서 잘 헤어졌다고 생각이 드는 순간이 왔으면 좋겠엉 ㅠㅠ
단순하게 남자 때문만 ’다시 보형물 제거해야겠다‘는 생각을 하게된거 아니지만.. 주변에서 몸매 좋다는 얘기를 들어오면서도, 친구들이 자연스럽다고 모양 진짜 이쁘다고 칭찬하면서도,
내가 계속 아..뭔가 불편한데.. 싶은 생각이 요근래 쭈욱 들다가 전남친 때문에 팡! 터진거 같애...
내 글 잘 읽어주고 내 맘 알아줘서 고마워 ㅠㅠ

뮤제오 2024-07-01 (월) 16:47 1 Months ago Address
완전이해간다
남자가 아래에ᆢㅎㅎ 나같아도 결혼상대나 남친으로거부감들듯해ᆢ
구구링콘콘 2024-06-29 (토) 14:08 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-06-29 (토) 21:13 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

구구링콘콘 2024-06-30 (일) 23:41 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
기매기 2024-06-29 (토) 16:13 1 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 고마워ㅠㅠ

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-06-30 (일) 02:12 1 Months ago Address
도움이 되었다면 다행이아 ㅠㅠ
냄비아닌좀비 2024-06-29 (토) 17:40 1 Months ago Address
고민 중인데 솔직하게 써줘서 고마워..

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-06-30 (일) 02:15 1 Months ago Address
나같은 경험하더라두 감당할 수 있으면 하는건데
나는 하기전보다 불편한 상황들이 더 많았던거 같아서..
굳이 가슴성형 안했으면 안 겪어도 될 일들과 말들...?
고민 충분히 많이 해봐 ㅠㅠ
디알 2024-07-09 (화) 13:18 1 Months ago Address
솔직하게 말해줘서 고마워

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-07-11 (목) 09:36 1 Months ago Address
읽어줘서 고마워 ㅎㅎ
리나찡 2024-07-09 (화) 22:36 1 Months ago Address
예사가 성형을 햇던 안햇던 상관없이 예사를 좋아해주는 사람을 만나는게 좋지 그사람은 인연이 아니엇나봐 보형물이 불편하면 제거해야지 ㅎㅇㅌ

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-07-11 (목) 09:41 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
청자순연 2024-07-10 (수) 21:35 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 18:22 8 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
애플라잌피치 2024-07-23 (화) 13:54 30 Days ago Address
현명하다..!! 앞날을 응원해!

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 18:22 8 Days ago Address
너무 고마워!
하늘바람비구름 2024-07-25 (목) 23:09 27 Days ago Address
나도 결국 제거하긴 했지만. 제거하고나면 가슴이 이상해져.ㅠㅠ. 작더라도 자기가슴으로 늙어가는게 좋은것같아. 그래도 제거해서 맘이 정말 편해.

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 18:23 8 Days ago Address
후아 나두 제거하구 왔는데 오히려 내 몸이 더 좋아진거 있지 ㅠㅠ 진짜 후련해.. 내 본래 모습을 더 사랑해주기로 했어 ㅋㅋㅋ
툐도텨통 2024-07-29 (월) 19:58 23 Days ago Address
나도 제거하려고ㅜㅜ 크기도크고 부해보이고 혹시 줄기세포는 어디서 할예정이야??

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 18:25 8 Days ago Address
제거하는 건 원래 수술했던 곳에서 하는 걸 추천하더라구!
그래서 수술한 곳에서 같이 했어~! 두번 수술대에 오를 자신은 없어서...ㅋㅋㅋ 따로하면 회복 기간두 길구 ㅠㅠ
니모리 2024-08-02 (금) 22:31 19 Days ago Address
솔직 후기 고마워ㅠㅠ 나도 꽉찬 a만 되더라도 밑선이 한 4센치정도만 더 길었더라도 수술 생각 안했을 거 같은데 정말 껌딱지여서.....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ그동안 만난 남친들도 장난처럼 가슴왤케 작냐 진짜 없다 했었고 누굴 만나더라도 일단 몸 보여주는게 거부감이 들더라구.. 남자수준이라 진짜...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 정말 어렵다...

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 18:26 8 Days ago Address
여자친구한테 어케 그런 장난을 치냐 ㅠㅠㅠ
아랫도리 왤캐 작냐구 안보인다고 받아치치.. 으으 부들부들...
본래 내 모습을 사랑해주는 사람 찾기가 이렇게 힘든건가..ㅎㅎ
정의 2024-08-13 (화) 18:01 8 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

띠뜨임다 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 18:28 8 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

정의 2024-08-13 (화) 18:33 8 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List