Dr.
송재훈,송훈
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1234 만원
Days
1 days
I did the lower back canthoplasty twice at another hospital, but it was attached again and it didn't show at all, so I looked around and found a.d. hospital through an acquaintance and the Internet, and I went there because it didn't work again and did a good job. The chest was also done together because Lee Hospital said that there was no discomfort because it was not necessary to wear a pressure bandage or corrective underwear. Body size before surgery A85 Sagging after childbirth I consulted with the chief at the hospital, he was very kind and explained everything well, and I was convinced that I had to do it unconditionally . I went to faith. The uncomfortable thing after the surgery was that it was a little uncomfortable because I had a painless injection in my chest, and I was told that I only had to do it two days after the surgery. Chest pain is just stiff? Other than that, my eyes are just okay. Except for the fact that I can't see because of my poor eyesight, the improvement after the surgery is that the lower part of the back is straightened, so it's what I wanted, so it went really well . I can't see well, and my chest is just soaked, and it feels stiff?
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1146)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
18 Hours ago
우냥이잉이
코성형수술후기
19 Hours ago
윤아쵸
코성형수술후기
19 Hours ago
미로미로링
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
솔로대청산
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
네에에ㅋㅋ
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
하울잉
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
땅콩몬스터
Review of the 1st day of breast canthoplasty's Reviews More (10/1146)

Comment 2
크리스탈탈 2023-06-15 (목) 16:58 1 Years ago Address
가슴수술 나도 진짜 고민중인데 ㅠㅠ
워니럽럽 2023-06-16 (금) 12:16 1 Years ago Address
처음엔 허리도 아프다고 들었는데 괜찮은가??
Prev  Next  List