Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1234 만원
Days
90 days

Real review of menek breast augmentation 155cm/53kg lower rib cage 12.5 mentor extra 400cc I put in a little bigger than my size, but I'm very satisfied haha ​​I was so nervous because it was the first time I had general anesthesia on the day of surgery in case the swelling went down. .. !!! There is a story that it is cold even if you make it hot, so why is it cold? I did, but this was separate from the warm blanket, as if my body was dying, and my body itself was cold and shivered, and it felt more painful, perhaps because it was double-planar, or because the incised muscles were strengthened every time I shivered. How much do you play around once in a while? I think it was close to painless ㅎ Painless injections ㅋ ㅋ The feel was not just a pounding sensation. I had a painless injection on the 2nd and 3rd day after the pounding surgery, so there was almost no pain and it was a little stiff when I got out of bed. I think it didn't hurt when I woke up with 3 pillows. I slept at 45 degrees on 3 pillows (the swelling went down quickly and it hurt less). Slightly bouncy ball!! On that day, even if I pressed the flesh between my breasts as if I was pulling the flesh from both sides, I felt firm, but when I pressed it, it seemed like the flesh was loosening very little, so it was pressed really finely. It must be stretching! I hope the upper convex disappears soon ㅜㅜ The first week of surgery I pulled out the stitches and looked at the progress of the director, and he said it went well, so I was relieved. Even looking at it, it wasn't the rice bowl I was worried about, so I thought I would be more satisfied than now if the swelling and shape stabilized. The bottom of the side feels like fat is covered on top of the bouncy ball? If you press it, it will go in and you can feel the tang-tang ball!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha Can you imagine? As the first treatment, I received a lymphatic massage?, LED, and a chest pack. As far as I know, lymphatic massage is supposed to help reduce swelling, and maybe a chest pack? I'm not sure if it's the swelling or the touch of the LED. Good management ha I went to the hospital to get managed one month after the surgery !! He gave me the usual management + scar injections and told me to apply contactubex ointment twice a day from now on! It's a month old, so it's not very tactile, but it's soft and it's very soft when you touch it with your waist bent at 90 degrees. I want to heh But among my friends, there is a natural girl, and after touching my breasts, what? Are you very talkative? Do they look like breasts when I'm on my period and I'm a bit plump? I don't know if I won't tell you after a while!! This made me feel good heh heh 1 month after surgery and 2 weeks I apply the ointment every day without fail haha ​​They say that consistency is the most important thing when it comes to scar ointment! So keep working hard until the day the scars don't show through, fighting! And he said you can drink alcohol after taking the capsular contracture! I think I can eat it from the 5th week after surgery (because I take prescription medicine for a week after surgery and take capsular contracture medicine for a month from the week after surgery). I'm going to enjoy it every once in a while as much as I can handle it haha ​​From the 3rd month onwards, sometimes. For the first time in my 20 years of life, I look forward to summer lol It's spring lol Surgery 2 and a half months! It's getting three months old~! I think I'll be able to wear a wire bra freely soon ha ha The feel is getting better and better heh It's already soft when I'm lying down, and it's only a bit chunky when I touch it lying down! I'm going soon to get my 3rd month treatment, and I'm looking forward to seeing how much the texture will improve. I'm doing it. As if I've done 20 bikini steamed beans, hehe, the swelling seems to have all gone!
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
미유밍
Menek steamed review's Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 6
참치마뉴웅 2023-06-09 (금) 08:25 1 Years ago Address
의사 금손이다...
완전 잘됨
예뻐지고싶다링고 2023-06-12 (월) 18:27 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 잘되셨닾,,,,
여우둘 2023-06-13 (화) 22:32 1 Years ago Address
우와~~잘 됨
유니유나305 2023-06-14 (수) 00:26 1 Years ago Address
넘 부러워요 !!
돌인 2023-06-16 (금) 16:43 1 Years ago Address
가슴골 진짜 이뿌다ㅠ