Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Breast fat transplant 3rd week review

해월정 2023-03-08 (수) 14:48 1 Years ago 6586
Dr.
남상재
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원

This is a review of the 3rd week of breast fat grafting, thigh & buttocks & arm fluttering & floating fat liposuction. In my case, when I was looking into surgery, I was most curious about returning to daily life after surgery, so I will write about physical recovery. The first week right after surgery was very difficult. I especially hate compression garments. But everyone unanimously said that I had to wear compression garments well to get a nice line, so I held on and wore them. My breasts are full and firm, and I am satisfied with the size. In the first week, the bruises were flowing down in the direction of gravity, and all the way to the ends of my limbs were turning blue and throbbing. It may be different for each person, but I barely had any bruising on my chest, but instead my arms and legs were bruised. The director gasped when he saw it. I can't remember what aftercare I had at the hospital during the first week. Two weeks after the surgery, my arms and legs were still blue, but I felt like the bruises were slowly disappearing now. I prepared and ate everything that was good for my heart. Bananas, greens, milk, avocado, salmon, nuts. During the second week, I went to the hospital and received aftercare called CAPS(?). After receiving it, the stiffness in my arms and legs seemed to have eased. The director came and looked at me, gave me a sweet smile, answered my questions, and left. At that time, I didn't have many questions. I managed to get rid of the bruises by massaging them with bruise cream and eating something that was said to reduce all kinds of swelling, and the bruises were all gone in 3 weeks. I started doing simple stretching and other exercises again. The arms are roughly the same size, but it is impossible to bend them with the arms raised, such as tying one's hair. I asked the director what it was that I sometimes felt like my arm muscles were cramping, and he told me that it could really tear the muscles - and that I should be careful because I could get bruises again... and that my breasts were almost of a certain size now. Oh hoho! I received CAPS care for the 3rd week, and left the hospital with the promise of CAPS care for the final 4 weeks. If I had just had liposuction, I would have gone on a diet right away, but since my goal was to improve my breasts, I gained about 3 kilos. After 4 weeks, it's back to the world of Dayot! Like a fool, I don't have any pre-surgery pictures - well, it was just a gummy bump. The germination was better than I expected, so I think I have about 70% of the amount left. Summer has come and I want to wear a bikini~~~

Comment 11
바나나메로나바 2023-03-14 (화) 14:32 1 Years ago Address
부러워요ㅠㅠ 저도 알아보고있는데,, 혹시 어디서 했어요? 가격도 부탁드려용~~
Peonyy 2023-03-14 (화) 23:11 1 Years ago Address
와 너무 잘됏어요
tititik 2023-03-17 (금) 09:58 1 Years ago Address
비용 어느 정도였나요? 몸무게도 물어봐도 돼요?
annnanana 2023-04-03 (월) 15:45 1 Years ago Address
사이즈변화 여쭤봐도 될까요
HJH0921 2023-04-29 (토) 18:13 1 Years ago Address
어느 병원에서 했는지 알수 있을까요?
dkjdklsajs… 2023-05-03 (수) 14:31 1 Years ago Address