Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Motiva 5 month skinny breasts got beautiful surgery

dswf14 2024-02-13 (화) 14:46 4 Months ago 2398
Dr.
최문섭
Hospital
그레이스오앤영성형외과

I had surgery with Motiva. I put it in size 320 and 340. It's been 5 months and I was so obsessed with it that I bought underwear like that. Since I didn't have basic assets, A-cup always had underwear left over, but this time, while dieting, I felt that my breasts were smaller and less elastic. Moe,,, shocking. I did a lot of research, looked at a lot of tests, and went to a lot of consultations. I received treatment from a doctor who I trust, who gave good advice, and who was expected to do a good job on the surgery. I'm shocked that it's already been 5 months. I've always lived with small breasts, so I don't feel much pressure while wearing a bra, and I always wear a bra at home. My breasts were always comfortable because I wore no bra, but it was very difficult to feel the pressure while wearing shapewear. Haha. Still, I held on while thinking about my breasts becoming prettier, and as the month passed , I was so happy to see my breasts becoming prettier, softer, less puffy, and more established. Is it true that the cleavage and bulging breasts are real? Sometimes, when I try on new underwear I bought, I realize that these are my real breasts!!! I still feel this way. Breast surgery is said to be a surgery with high self-satisfaction. It's true haha.
그레이스오앤영성형외과's Community Reviews (Total 114)
코성형수술후기
1 Years ago
또로로롱로
코성형수술후기
2 Years ago
오끼나왕
눈수술수술후기
2 Years ago
JMJM31
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
꼐란빵
눈수술수술후기
11 Days ago
정성찬짱
코성형수술후기
17 Days ago
미쮸이
코성형수술후기
27 Days ago
바다야ㅂ
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
멸치수제비
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
치킨라이스
코성형수술후기
2 Months ago
신성불가침
Motiva 5 month skinny breasts got beautiful surgery's Reviews More (10/114)

Comment 5
pudding87 2024-02-13 (화) 15:11 4 Months ago Address
이쁘다!우와
주하쥬하 2024-02-13 (화) 17:03 4 Months ago Address
헐 너무 자연스럽게 잘됐다 ㅠㅎ
킥라니 2024-02-14 (수) 09:47 4 Months ago Address
진짜 잘됐다 엄청 말랐는데 자연스럽게 이뻐
이사장2 2024-02-15 (목) 16:43 4 Months ago Address
넘잘됐다 마르면 역시 모티바가 답인가 ..ㅠㅠ
멍냥잉녕 2024-02-19 (월) 00:39 4 Months ago Address
너무 잘됐다! 상체에 살이 없는데도 엄청 자연스럽게 됐네! 축하축하
Prev  Next  List