Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Review 3 months after breast augmentation surgery!

김도도a 2024-02-13 (화) 10:39 7 Months ago 4003
Dr.
옥재진
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Price
1050 만원
Days
90 days

I had a lot of worries before getting breast surgery, but I decided to go to The Plastic Surgery Clinic because I thought I wouldn't have any regrets because I searched through reviews and researched the place myself. They say that sometimes people forget that they had surgery after about 3 months, but now that they have gotten used to it, it bothered them a lot until the first month, but now that they have gotten used to the surgery on their breasts, they feel much more comfortable than before ! It's still the 3rd month, so it's better than the first month in terms of feel, but I think I'll have to wait and see if my breasts are going to get any better, and in terms of breast shape, I did n't have any basic assets, so I guess I can't help but be satisfied with my breasts popping out after the surgery. Because I had flat breasts, Dr. Ok recommended 360cc on the left and 380cc on the right, so I went ahead and had the surgery through an incision in the bottom line! I'll have to continue receiving scar care in the future and see the progress, but I'm still satisfied enough, so what do you think? Haha.
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 91)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
3 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
깡쥐맘
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
아이키키키
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
렐사
가슴성형수술후기
18 Days ago
와드드
가슴성형수술후기
24 Days ago
오고기
가슴성형수술후기
26 Days ago
오렌지763
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
이잉티
Review 3 months after breast augmentation surgery!'s Reviews More (10/91)

Comment 4
멍제영 2024-02-13 (화) 12:50 7 Months ago Address
I think it's a good size and pretty. lol
주하쥬하 2024-02-13 (화) 17:04 7 Months ago Address
Wow, it came out beautifully!
gjslzhaqh 2024-02-21 (수) 13:23 7 Months ago Address
대박 자연스러워 잘됐다
키킼큐큨큐 2024-03-06 (수) 16:22 6 Months ago Address
원래 수술전사이즈는 어떻게 되셨나용? 보형물 종류랑 타입 부탁드려요!! 수술 너모 잘되셨어요
Prev  Next  List