Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원
Days
30 days

I am leaving a review after one month of breast augmentation at Samsao. First of all, I had surgery from Dr. Gyu-Nam Han. I chose Motiva implants, and 360cc was placed equally on both sides. The surgical method is a subfascial incision. There was a lot of pain when I lay down for about a week after the surgery and then got up, but it gradually disappeared over the next 2-3 weeks. Currently in the 4th week, there is almost no pain during daily activities, only occasional unexplained pain in a part of the chest. I think it's probably a natural pain felt during the process of nerve regeneration. They say that breast surgery is a surgery with a high level of satisfaction, and I completely agree with that. Originally, I didn't have a big complex about my breasts before the surgery, but even though I had the surgery without much expectation, I think it was a good decision to see the difference in appearance. The feel is not completely natural yet, but there is a saying that breast surgery should take up to 2 years, so time will tell. I am thinking and waiting with a relaxed mind. I will write another review as time passes!
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 253)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
유월임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
하이영2
ㅅㅅㅇ Motiva 360cc Subfascial Bottom Knot One Month Review's Reviews More (10/253)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List