• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Mentor Extra 230/255 three-month car review

헬로헬로마이 2024-02-16 (금) 15:46 4 Months ago 4505
Hospital
마블성형외과

Hello, I didn't originally plan on writing another review, but I was surprised to see that I had cleavage, so I decided to do it again. I tried uploading as many photos as possible to show the patients, but I'm not sure if it will help. ^^ I had surgery in November, and it's already been three months. I'm in the early stages of surgery. In the beginning, I had swelling in my abdomen and felt uncomfortable because I was wearing a correction bra due to the upper convexity, but after that period, I got used to it to some extent, but I lost all the weight I had gained due to the swelling, so I think it would be comfortable to think of the first month as an adaptation period. And then in the second month. From then on, the discomfort was almost gone, so I tended to pay more attention to the feel and shape. From this time on, I stopped wearing a correction bra and wore a bob, and it was amazing that in the first month, the ridges that had not formed even when I wore a bob began to loosen and gradually appear..! Now that it's been three months, I'm at the point where I can easily get cleavage just by wearing a bralette haha. If I wear clothes that show a little cleavage like in the second picture, my body looks really good and the fit of my clothes changes. Since it's still winter, I bundle up and wear clothes, but I hope it's summer soon.. haha ​​And Sometimes, it seems like there is a misunderstanding among artists... I heard that just because the swelling goes down, it doesn't mean that the size of the breasts will decrease significantly. Literally, the swelling in the body goes down. It doesn't mean that the size of the implant placed inside my skin increases and then decreases. So, the size of the implant I want. Only after surgery, you will be able to get a satisfactory size when all the body swelling goes down. When I received a consultation for a while, I told the doctor about the size I wanted and was recommended. I put in 230cc on the left and 255cc on the right, and I am satisfied because it came out exactly as I wanted. It's clear that the three-month gap has resolved a lot, but Salseong said I have to wait at least half a year, so I'm thinking of staying calm. For your information, I had surgery under a mentor. Motiva is not necessarily the answer, so don't have surgery according to other people's standards, do it by your own choice. I wish I had surgery, but from experience, I don't have any regrets in the end ^^

Comment 14
달콩누예 2024-02-16 (금) 15:51 4 Months ago Address
잘됫엉 추카해
수수수야 2024-02-16 (금) 16:25 4 Months ago Address
예쁘당 ㅎ
바쿄져 2024-02-16 (금) 16:35 4 Months ago Address
헐 넘이쁜뎅
빠른유니 2024-02-16 (금) 16:36 4 Months ago Address
예쁘당 부러워
판다바오 2024-02-16 (금) 16:57 4 Months ago Address
대성공
pudding87 2024-02-18 (일) 20:45 4 Months ago Address
진짜 너무 부럽다 ( 수술 후 3일째 낑낑 대는 중^^;)
예사들 사진보면서 버텨야지ㅜㅜ

헬로헬로마이 Writer 2024-02-19 (월) 13:56 4 Months ago Address
3일째면 정말 얼마 안됐네! 좀만 버텨봐 분명 더 좋아질거야
난나눈누난나 2024-02-19 (월) 13:09 4 Months ago Address
헐 너무 이쁘게 잘되셨어용 저 이제 5일차인데 ㅠㅜ 얼른 시간이가길 ㅠㅠ

헬로헬로마이 Writer 2024-02-19 (월) 13:57 4 Months ago Address
시간 지나면 붓기 빠지고 촉감 좋아져서 만족도 좋아질거야!!
1별별 2024-02-19 (월) 15:28 4 Months ago Address
와 넘이쁘단
대포알위 2024-02-19 (월) 16:58 4 Months ago Address
저도 며칠전에 했는데 부러워요 ㅠㅠ빨리 실밥도 제거하거 박박 닦고싶어요
가슴가슴사슴 2024-02-28 (수) 19:32 3 Months ago Address
와 너무 예뻐료ㅜㅜ 기초자산이 있으셨나봐요 제가 더 많이 넣었는데도 더 작네요..ㅎㅎ
seungblly 2024-03-02 (토) 15:12 3 Months ago Address
와ㅠㅠ 너무잘됐어여
Cocorro 2024-03-25 (월) 09:49 3 Months ago Address
너무 예쁘게 잘됐다! 나도 200대 cc로 수술 예약 잡았는데 좀 더 크게 하고싶기도 하고 ㅜㅜ 사이즈는 만족해?
Prev  Next  List