Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Motiva 3 week review! What does it look like?

마음불씨꽃 2022-09-23 (금) 15:10 1 Years ago 1393
Dr.
남상재
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
700 만원

I've been debating whether or not to have breast surgery for a long time. As soon as I saw my friend's surgery at Globi, I thought I couldn't do it, so I had it done by Dr. Nam. What do you think? Since I was born a woman and can't live with an A for the rest of my life, I asked her to adjust it to a full C as much as possible. I wanted to check to see if it came out the way I wanted! When I saw it, it seemed quite achievable, but haha. I was curious about whether other people would see the same thing, so I posted a story about my small breasts, even though it was embarrassing.. Haha.. But at the same time, I felt good inside. They say there is no surgery like breast surgery for women. They say that after I tried it, it seemed to be true. The volume was greatly restored, so even when I wore clothes before, I felt completely different from when I was born. My self-esteem and confidence gauge filled up all at once. I would be lying if I said I had no difficulties after the surgery.. I felt so strong . Among the +discomfort+pain, my breasts were the biggest and I still feel a lot of swelling and something is a lot swollen? I feel like I'm doing it little by little, but my heart, which used to be really empty, is filling up, and for some reason, I feel proud and have a sense of accomplishment that I've already achieved it. It's only been 3 weeks, so I'll have to wait and see what happens next, but it's the beginning. I'm trying to think that the ending will be good as long as I quit it on a good note :-)

Comment 4
쿠뿌 2022-09-23 (금) 16:44 1 Years ago Address
와 모양 진짜 예쁘다 흉곽이 작은 편이라 몸매가 더 드라마틱해 보여
할수있어2 2022-10-13 (목) 21:47 1 Years ago Address
벌써 모양 이뿌다! 자세한 가격이랑 보형물정보 가르쳐줄수있을까~?
에비씨초코 2022-10-22 (토) 22:51 1 Years ago Address
글로비 선택한 이유 물어봐도될까??
정이야요 2022-11-30 (수) 18:11 1 Years ago Address
이뻐용
Prev  Next  List