Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Breast Surgery Review (A Month and a Half Later!)

윤석희 2024-09-30 (월) 13:36 1 Days ago 804
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Usually skinny people don't have breasts, but I have some fat, but strangely, the fat was only attached to my chest . Honestly, I didn't really plan on getting breast surgery all at once. Sometimes I would just survive with padded bras and tight-fitting bras, but when I went on a diet in the summer, my breasts disappeared so much that I couldn't stand it anymore, so I started looking into breast surgery... ㅜㅜ I went to a total of 3 places (I couldn't go to the 2 places that I had made additional reservations for because of the heat). Overall, rather than having the mindset of wanting to make my breasts bigger , I got a lot of advice that said, "Just sell me the most expensive implants and get the surgery done quickly..." ㅜㅜ So after listening to the explanation, I found a hospital that said they wouldn't pressure me and would make the size I wanted. (I got it at ㅂㄴㄴ. If there's a problem with the initials, let me know.) I don't usually wear tank tops, and I have wrinkles under my armpits, so I got the surgery in the end! Next to the cost, I was worried that my recovery would be too slow since I had the surgery during the winter, but my skin was so tight that I felt tired, and it wasn't that painful at all . It's just that since it was my first surgery, I was really worried... Compared to that, it was really nothing, so I think I shed tears of relief ㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ I'm done with wearing boobs and started wearing subs, but they said that I have to wait and see how it settles in, so I don't plan on resting on my laurels. Before the surgery, I thought about wanting to get breast surgery soon, or should I not? I was always worried, but after getting it ... I'm so glad I did!

Comment 1
즈양이 2024-09-30 (월) 18:52 23 Hours ago Address
너무 잘되셔서 저도 하고싶단 생각이 드네요ㅠ
Prev  Next  List