Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

The story of escaping from the annoying breast lump.. Why surgery is the only answer

파루비 2024-09-30 (월) 11:23 1 Days ago 492
Hospital
엠디외과의원

Are there any ordinary people like me who don't have much assets? If you put on some pom-poms, it can't be helped but show... Especially in the summer, when people wear light clothes, the unique bulging(?) shape makes them look so unattractive..ㅋㅋㅋ For one reason or another, even though I have no breasts, I had no choice but to give up on poms in the summer (of course, I saved them in the winter..) I wondered if it was right for me to be this stressed out with just one breast, and these days, many people get breast surgeries in addition to eye and nose surgeries, so I thought there was nothing I couldn't do, so I went out and found out about it and ended up getting surgery! I had surgery on the left side of my Motiva 300 and the right side 320, and I also had my floating breasts removed. I filtered out all the new hospitals and hospitals that advertise cheap breast surgeries mercilessly. Even if they have a lot of experience, if I feel that the hospital system is not properly set up, I am not attracted to them. (For example, I had to get the pre- and post-surgery tests at another hospital, or the only aftercare was at Caps.) After considering various reasons, I felt that MD was the best hospital for me, and that is how I decided to get the surgery! I have been in the hospital for a while now, so it may look a little awkward to see me without my underwear, but for me who has been putting on airs my whole life, this is the most satisfying thing. ㅎㅎ They say that it will look more natural and the texture will be loosened as time passes, so I am looking forward to it. When I look at my old pictures, I just can't help but laugh ㅎㅎㅎ As you can see in the previous pictures, I didn't have much assets, so if I made it too big, it would look artificial or burdensome, so I asked them to make it a full C-cup, neither too much nor too little. I think I chose a good size! When I compare myself before and after the surgery, my satisfaction level rises every day, and my self-esteem also rises. I live each day enjoying looking in the mirror..ㅋㅋㅋ To be honest, I'm still in the early stages of my pregnancy, so there are things I haven't fully adjusted to, but when I do, I think I'll come here often to browse and ask questions if I have any. ㅋㅋㅋ Oh, and I'm still only wearing nipple patches and cap nasi after the surgery, so I don't have a favorite underwear brand. ㅎㅎ If there are any ordinary people who have already had the surgery, could you recommend one brand that you often wear?!? Even if it's a small and common brand, it's okay.. I'll go to the store and try them on myself. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please recommend something!! ㅠㅠ

Comment 1
즈양이 2024-09-30 (월) 18:53 1 Days ago Address
넘 이쁘게 잘되신것같아요!
Prev  Next  List