Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Review of 8 months since becoming a D cup

복숭아코코 2024-03-19 (화) 15:56 5 Months ago 5250
Dr.
구현국
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

When I was an A-cup, I couldn't wear things like this even if I wanted to, and only looked for clothes that didn't reveal my breasts, but the day has come when I can confidently wear revealing and tight-fitting clothes like this, so I overcame the cold haha. My body was thin, but I was worried that if my breasts got bigger before the surgery, I would look bulky. I was worried, but now that I have beautiful UU breasts without any awkwardness, I hear more people than before saying that I have a great body, and my friends are so jealous. Haha. I think it was a good thing I did it when I was even a day younger. Haha. I'm just waiting for summer this year. I hope you can live a new life after doing it haha. It's been 8 months now... The best thing I've done in my life was getting breast surgery at DA LOL >_< Chief Guwon is my benefactor hahaha I haven't met Chief Guwon and I don't know what to do. Did you do it?~~ DA also has very good systematic aftercare~ Even if the director is skilled, aftercare is not good, so satisfaction would not have been good.... The surgery was a Motiva 375cc bottom line incision, and the breast size after surgery was D cup~>
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 721)
코성형수술후기
2 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
니가이쁜맛을알아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
cofls1121
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
눈누난나난
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
만둥둥2
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
붕숭아아아아
코성형수술후기
9 Days ago
워닝이
Review of 8 months since becoming a D cup's Reviews More (10/721)

Comment 5
마이마임 2024-03-20 (수) 15:22 5 Months ago Address
와 잘됏어 ..
끄으으응 2024-03-20 (수) 20:41 5 Months ago Address
헐 고생했어
판다바오 2024-03-22 (금) 10:49 5 Months ago Address
캬 축하해!! 역시 속옷 입을 태가 확 난다
레몬차차 2024-03-25 (월) 15:45 5 Months ago Address
옷입으니깐 진짜 이쁘게 잘 된듯!
블루버터플라이 2024-03-27 (수) 02:22 5 Months ago Address
얼마인지 알수 있을까요?
Prev  Next  List