Dr.
남상재
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
420 만원
Days
21 days

After going to 3 hospitals for consultations, I finally decided on Globi and had surgery from Dr. Nam Sang-jae. I originally went there thinking about fat grafting, but he honestly told me that there would be no point in doing it because I didn't have a lot of fat... haha, so I ended up switching to implants! Originally, I didn't even think about getting implants because I thought it was scary and burdensome, but I think I gained trust in the director's confidence and comfort that came from my experience. At first, I thought that level B would be appropriate, but after thinking about it, I think it was too good to go for level C as recommended by the director. I got the implant from a mentor. I went with Smooth. I originally had very uneven breasts, but they said they would adjust it as much as possible, so I went with 375/300 and it became almost the same! It's currently the 3rd week, and for about a week after the surgery, my chest felt like a heavy rock and I would be lying if I said it wasn't uncomfortable in one way or another, but there was almost no pain in the chest and lower area, and there was almost no bruising, so I thought the director's surgical skills were important and I spoke to Dr. Sangjae Nam. I'm glad I received it, I think I did a good job, and most of all, I'm very satisfied that the shape and size are perfect for me!! Actually, I regretted it for about a week after the surgery because it was difficult, but as I saw in many reviews, it is true that time is medicine. Now, when I look in the mirror, I feel more satisfied. I measured my size for the first time after the surgery and it came out to be a size 75C-D, so I felt like I was wearing only a sports bra, but it was so pretty. I felt good when I heard that the fit was coming out. I worry a lot after surgery, but I feel reassured because I see the director every time I go to the hospital and he checks my progress in person. Also, all the staff at Globi are really friendly, so I'm satisfied with everything from before the surgery until now, and I'm recovering well without any complaints. I want to go get the 2nd caps next time~~

Comment 5
여진이임 2024-02-28 (수) 16:21 5 Months ago Address
피부까지 너무 이쁘다 .. ㅎ
가슴가슴사슴 2024-02-28 (수) 19:19 5 Months ago Address
3주차인데 스포츠브라 입을수있군요!
개코원숭이11 2024-02-28 (수) 19:49 5 Months ago Address
잘된거같아!! 축하해{!!
킨덤 2024-03-05 (화) 16:18 5 Months ago Address
여리여리 글램 .. 개이ㅃ 당 ㅎ
민스랭이 2024-07-21 (일) 11:40 1 Months ago Address
예쁘다!!!! 수술 후무거운 느낌은 없어?
Prev  Next  List