6th month of Mento Smooth Breast Augmentation

공듀쥬 2023-12-13 (수) 22:41 6 Months ago 3334
Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Days
180 days

While I was still planning to have breast surgery, I went to several hospitals for consultations + looked up a lot of reviews, and the hospital that gave me the shape I wanted and a quick recovery was my top priority! I chose Kirin Plastic Surgery right away and consulted with the director in charge. After sharing the desired shape, size, and special features in detail , I quickly scheduled a surgery date. Before the surgery, I had a lot of chest pain (75-80a) and my breasts were very saggy + 75-80d breast size. It was the desired size, and 400cc was put in on each side. I was worried that it might be a bit excessive, so I talked to the director a few days before the surgery, but the difference was half a cup of soju, so I proceeded as usual. As expected, the pain recovered quickly and was non-existent, so I lied down and slept from the first day of the surgery. I did all the housework and ate well. Maybe it's because I recovered quickly, but after 3 weeks , I didn't have much inconvenience in my daily life. I started with lower body weights. After the surgery, my perspective definitely changed, and my clothes changed, which gave me confidence. As expected. After all, a woman has breasts. I still have scars from the incision, so please take care of the aftercare quickly.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1146)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
18 Hours ago
우냥이잉이
코성형수술후기
19 Hours ago
윤아쵸
코성형수술후기
19 Hours ago
미로미로링
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
솔로대청산
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
네에에ㅋㅋ
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
하울잉
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
땅콩몬스터
6th month of Mento Smooth Breast Augmentation's Reviews More (10/1146)

Comment 3
마녀갓 2023-12-14 (목) 13:15 6 Months ago Address
잘됫어요!
마요S2 2023-12-16 (토) 01:46 6 Months ago Address
잘됏당
스밍티 2023-12-20 (수) 04:50 6 Months ago Address
스무스는 어떤가용
Prev  Next  List