Motiva 1 year and 3 months!

안전하게완료 2023-09-19 (화) 00:09 9 Months ago 1943
Dr.
김기갑
Hospital
유앤유성형외과의원
Price
800 만원
Sincerely, I put everything on the line and bought it with my own money. I didn't need the look, feel, and feel. The first priority was safety, and since I was a foreigner, I decided to go to a place where I didn't have to go to Seoul too much. I was behind my feet, and what I remember is that I placed a reservation deposit on three things like ㄴㄴ ㄴㅌ ㅇㅇㅇ. After consulting with ㅇㅇㅇ, I immediately removed it and went with ㅇㅇㅇ. The reason I chose this place was because they specialize in breasts, and it was just a feeling of trust. I had one side full and one side demi, and the demi feel is much more like my breasts. I don't know the difference in shape, but the full size looks bigger. My breasts are a little tight at home without a bra. Other than that, I am still very satisfied. Long live Kim Ki-gap. The price will go up more now. I got it more than a year ago and my friend paid about 1,100 for it.
Written by
App

Comment 5
비크치 2023-09-19 (화) 19:28 9 Months ago Address
Long live Kim Ki-gap haha ​​I honestly can't ignore the fact that he specializes in breasts, and the pretty shape is a plus..
가산또치 2023-09-19 (화) 20:09 9 Months ago Address
Did you have surgery with Motiva? I'm jealous... Nana Note U&YU?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
커아이더원즈 2023-09-19 (화) 22:21 9 Months ago Address
I also had it done recently at ㅇㅇㅇ. It's the 10th day. When will the pain go away? ㅠㅠ
유갱잉 2023-09-22 (금) 15:46 9 Months ago Address
비싸긴 하다 ㅠㅠ
모든게딜레마 2023-11-03 (금) 19:38 7 Months ago Address
근데 ㅇㅇㅇ 홈피보니 김기갑쌤 그만둔다는듯ㅜ
Prev  Next  List