Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I'll write a short review to deliver clear information 2 months after the breast surgery ! ⭐ 158cm 47kg / A cup to full C cup hopeful ㄴ During the consultation , I was diagnosed after meticulously measuring the size of the ribcage, the width of the chest room, and the length of the underline from the nipple. I heard that it was good, so I chose the bottom line incision . The lower part of the breast is slightly tight and stiff, but there is no big problem, but I think sleeping was the most uncomfortable (I couldn't sleep while lying on my side, and I felt my chest lean to one side...) ㄴ Right after the surgery, I was unfamiliar with the feeling of having implants, so I only pricked my fingers . I stabbed it (feeling a bit different?) 2 months later, now my flesh has loosened up a lot, so I rub my whole chest with my palm . Seeing that, I went through a lot of consultations at the hospital. Diagnosis is similar, follow-up care is similar, there was no reason not to choose another hospital, but the price of Motiva was too high than I thought, so the cost was too burdensome . You said it was your will without any coercion, so I was able to operate at this hospital on my own! ⭐ Reviews Actually, I wanted to write only this part, but since I wrote all the above, it became long.. There are too many plastic surgery clinics and hospitals that handle breasts. It's hard to do .. So rather than blindly going to counseling , I recommend setting your own *standard* and going . For example, a friend of mine from college also looked for breast surgery hospitals with me, but because of the cost, he decided on implant Sebin, so the director's surgery rate was more Sebin than Motiva, or he chose someone who had as many reviews of Sebin surgery as Motiva and Mentor. During consultation, the director's words are important, but be sure to appeal to the shape or size you want! I also want a FULL C and go, is it too big for my ribcage or body size? I thought about it , but I liked the size of the breasts after the implant fitting the most . It's more trustworthy if you listen to the AS period or the explanation of the surgery method with your own ears! ⭐ +) In addition, after receiving the consultation , I searched for more diverse hospital reviews that I was attracted to at home rather than the end. Meeting the director and re-reading the reviews made me feel different, and I was able to check again before surgery to see if I had missed anything. It's good!

Comment 5
밥수니야 2023-08-04 (금) 16:27 10 Months ago Address
볼륨감 진짜 최고다
주으니야 2023-08-04 (금) 17:50 10 Months ago Address
모양도 이뿌고 부럽당
Rubrub 2023-08-04 (금) 19:14 10 Months ago Address
수술 잘 됐다
김김킴 2023-08-05 (토) 11:45 10 Months ago Address
진짜 잘됐다 축하해
비니빔 2023-08-17 (목) 20:37 10 Months ago Address
수술 전에도 내기준 컸네...부럽다... 난 원체 없어서 C컵도 부담될까봐 걱정ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List